• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
images

Found it.
loldog.png
i drew it cuz I wanted to 4 da memes

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Another story with that artist, I commissioned an anthro halfbody of Vista from her once. I didn't add boobs to Vista's anthro ref (she's a dog, they don't have any) but had her gender and age listed (15 years at the time), and instead of just drawing boobs or adding fluff this person drew her with PECS... While still keeping her face all feminine!! It's reallllllly weird looking lmao, that's when I decided I wouldn't be commissioning them anymore. I can't bear to look at it, idk if I even have a saved copy

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Another story with that artist, I commissioned an anthro halfbody of Vista from her once. I didn't add boobs to Vista's anthro ref (she's a dog, they don't have any) but had her gender and age listed (15 years at the time), and instead of just drawing boobs or adding fluff this person drew her with PECS... While still keeping her face all feminine!! It's reallllllly weird looking lmao, that's when I decided I wouldn't be commissioning them anymore. I can't bear to look at it, idk if I even have a saved copy
You're really reminding my why I'm not a furry rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom