• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
images

Found it.

Gorozoron

wild ride
View attachment 48696
K so I made a image for the demo of the shroom section I'm going to make, thoughts? Well the image is going to be seen when it's published, that's if the thing is accepted but the wiki code to show a image, you need a image
I think it's gonna be like two peeps reviewing fictional businesses , so that's why I chose the title but idk could have a better name
Okay made a name for the Kangaroo
Yupuroo
I got it from Fusing the first two letters of the pronunciation of the arabic word for investigate and the last two letters of the pronunciation for the Japanese word for Hop
and put the roo at the end cuz he's a kangaroo
Now all I need is a name for the chipmunk

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yep, that's part of the fandom that's keeping me from being more into it.
Screenshot_2021-07-28-17-20-38_kindlephoto-158822202.png
Me on the right and my male Lab oc on the left, drawn by the same artist... Their other art was really cool and actually doglike (long snouts and regular eyes) I wish I hadn't said Vista is a girl cus I wanted her drawn like a dog and not some uhh ladylike thing lol. Art is still good just too girly for me

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 48700
Me on the right and my male Lab oc on the left, drawn by the same artist... Their other art was really cool and actually doglike (long snouts and regular eyes) I wish I hadn't said Vista is a girl cus I wanted her drawn like a dog and not some uhh ladylike thing lol. Art is still good just too girly for me
Those are both suffering bad from it. Ketchup looks like a fox. The lab looks like that Chad meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom