• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
.... I just made Holy bombs in Elden Ring.

So it's kinda like Holy Hand Grenades...
Were they blessed by a mage or equivalent?

Maze in Fable I was my favorite mage character:
d4079bf5e03ec830fe4b05a29ac87e7e484b5d9ev2_hq.jpg

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
@Echolight How school been doing? Are you gonna finish on schedule?
it's...okay hah, I finished my first semester of Geometry last week. Got 100% on the semester test, pretty proud about that. Now I just need to switch between History, English, and Spanish until the second semester opens. Idk when I'll finish, hoping sometime in late fall, that way it doesn't eat away too much time for 12th.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
it's...okay hah, I finished my first semester of Geometry last week. Got 100% on the semester test, pretty proud about that. Now I just need to switch between History, English, and Spanish until the second semester opens. Idk when I'll finish, hoping sometime in late fall, that way it doesn't eat away too much time for 12th.
Yow, you got some stuff to plough through. Congratulations on the semester test score. (That is a lot higher than mine.) How many classes do you have set up for your senior year? Or just one thing at a time for you right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom