• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
7fdc2af584baa26912981c945f6366f4.jpg

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Got back from my grandmas house real late last night. I wasnt able to take pics because parents didnt allow me to take a phone. We are going back today soooooooooo, I will bring my sisters camera to take pics. It is a really odd and forgotten place. Bear with me please. Prolly wont be back until late tonight.......again.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Gorsh @Chevywolf30 you changed your profile picture again?!?! Yeesh-wait TP link wearing christmas attire? Excellent.
Pfp changing is relatively common around here for some. Sometimes I'll have one for a month or so, sometimes just a few days. This one is just a placeholder until I make my own Christmas pfp.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I tried playing minecraft survival for the first time. I dug myself a house in a cliff, couldn't leave because there was a witch outside my door, made some ladders + trapdoor so I could dig out, dug up, a then witch fell through my roof and immediately killed me. I wasn't even in a swamp biome where the heck are all these witches coming from XD I'm going back to creative.
Screenshot_20231124-165743_Gallery.jpg
THIS AGAIN?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom