• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
DAmn these last 2 days have been nuts, ill probably write an essay about it cus its kind of funny but meh not now lol.

Anything special planned for the big 2-0, Chevy?

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Anything special planned for the big 2-0, Chevy?
Nothing really big yet, I was at work all day today then we went to some friends' house (that visit was already being planned, just so happened to land on my bday), I opened some presents just now, there's probably gonna be more this weekend, just need to decided what. What I really really wanted to do was go to Darlington on Labor Day weekend, but I did a race for my bday not that long ago. Might try to make it to an Astros game, that would be cool.
holy shet theres a 3 inch rip in the back of my work jeans.. i wonder how long i was repping that
Tail hole.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.

I'll have to share the whole story tomorrow cus i think ima play some totk in a few, but hopefully the saga will have a conclusion by then. its pretty wild though

I realized after I asked that it probably tied into the aforementioned last 2 days. I've been going pretty hard on New Vegas lately which I'm pretty proud of, idk if I'll do any tonight since I had other stuff already this evening, and I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do at the part I'm at. What've you got going on in TotK?

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Just got into the fire temple, I'm picking up the main quest again. I like how the death mountain crater just happens to be in the depths, and how the location is designed to where you can believe its the same temple as in OoT but also believe that temple was in the depths the whole time. did i word that in comprehenable language? its late and i am tired

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Accidentally clicked onto the mainsite and:
View attachment 72070

Good GRIEF people just enjoy a game, not everything has to be a hashtag deep allegory to be good.
I mean they’re not wrong about the growing up part though?

The plot of WW is about growing up and not just saving your sister but the whole sea from Gannondorf, and Link having to leave his home so he can depart to his journeys of being a hero/exploring more of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom