• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
They are leaving, but they still seem really upset about how they might have to leave the app. Again, they still could have people who have harassed them come back unblocked stalking them and viewing their stuff even if they leave the app, so yeah, all the complaints about the decision are valid. I don’t know how you could think this decision isn’t bad or an overreaction, the only thing I’ve seen as someone rebutting the complaints is “why do you care?”, which really feels like a cop out. I have a reason to care.
F3arBEiWAAEJtpj.webp

MuffleDark

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
They are leaving, but they still seem really upset about how they might have to leave the app. Again, they still could have people who have harassed them come back unblocked stalking them and viewing their stuff even if they leave the app, so yeah, all the complaints about the decision are valid. I don’t know how you could think this decision isn’t bad or an overreaction, the only thing I’ve seen as someone rebutting the complaints is “why do you care?”, which really feels like a cop out. I have a reason to care.
hey darknut, know I haven't really interacted a whole lot, and not planning to change that today either, my heart's pounding just writing this, gonna have to peace out afterwards, but, just wanted to say, completely agree, what he's done is insensitive and honestly not responsible, if he's in charge of the site he should be running it better, because he has the responsibility, there's tons of people on there and if he wants to keep it a decent site, removing the block button isn't the way to do it. I'm sorry this has been bothering you, it's a shame what's happening over there, seems like a whole big mess
some people are more sensitive than other people are to things like this, and with how big the site is, there are all sorts of people on there, people who'd find the block button useful, maybe even necessary. And yeah, they can leave, but yknow, it's a shame people have to do that in the first place. I know I'm a lot more sensitive than most and though I'm not on any large social media for that specific reason, if I was, that feature being removed would make me feel a lot less safe ever going there. I don't know, just thought I'd say, imma head out again, can't handle conversations yet, just thought I'd show you some support darknut, love ya guys, peace

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
hey darknut, know I haven't really interacted a whole lot, and not planning to change that today either, my heart's pounding just writing this, gonna have to peace out afterwards, but, just wanted to say, completely agree, what he's done is insensitive and honestly not responsible, if he's in charge of the site he should be running it better, because he has the responsibility, there's tons of people on there and if he wants to keep it a decent site, removing the block button isn't the way to do it. I'm sorry this has been bothering you, it's a shame what's happening over there, seems like a whole big mess

some people are more sensitive than other people are to things like this, and with how big the site is, there are all sorts of people on there, people who'd find the block button useful, maybe even necessary. And yeah, they can leave, but yknow, it's a shame people have to do that in the first place. I know I'm a lot more sensitive than most and though I'm not on any large social media for that specific reason, if I was, that feature being removed would make me feel a lot less safe ever going there. I don't know, just thought I'd say, imma head out again, can't handle conversations yet, just thought I'd show you some support darknut, love ya guys, peace

meh, i dont really want to engage in a full on discussion about this, but i will say a couple of things, i dont think elon is responsible for anything, he bought the site himself, if these X users were tenants or employees etc to Elon I could see an argument there, but theyre voluntary users of a site on the internet. its not a country or a job, they literally can just leave. elon didnt even want the site when he bought it, he tried to pull out of the deal but couldnt iirc, so he probably just wants to erode the site for fun which is exactly what i would do if i were him.
also sure people have their little things going on on the site, but i personally dont believe any site should be an essential integral part of your social life, people are wayy to dependent on the internet, so much so that it caused them to put real life interaction and relationships aside. i do agree that the removal of the button objectively sucks. i am more critical of the reactions towards elon i am seeing because of it. people calling him awful things while still using his free product is goofy, you can be critical of his decisions without acting like he owes you something just for using his site. (thats the communal you, this isnt directed at you echo but im quoting your post so people know mine is a follow up post to it haha)
/SPOILER]

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
First I thought those were surprising cars for having off-road capabilities, then it turned out they really didn't. Then I wondered why tf they were still hanging out when the cars could explode at any second, but they realized it too, and then they did explode. The ferrari is literally nothing but wheels though, damn.
I feel worse for the owner of the field tbh, play stupid games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom