• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
1690942707526.png

1. No
2. No
3. Maybe
4. No
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes

8. Girl
9. People making assumptions
10. World Dictator
11. Needles
12. Idk rn
13. Yellow Volkswagen Beetle
14. Condo

15. No
16. Romantically? Platonically? Be more specific, people
17. No
18. Heck No
19. No
20. Nope
21. No thanks

22. Me
23. Venom
24. Feed the Machine by Poor Man's Poison
25. Transformers Beast Wars
26. Owl
27. Wings of Fire (its a series but still)
28. Purple

29. No thanks
30. Instagram
32. I only have Instagram so still this
33. Pepsi of course
34. I guess tea?
35. Pizza
36. Tom boy

37-42. No thanks
43. Yes

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
This would be egotistical if you weren't so good.
It's more for the fact that I don't really know or care about any artists in particular lol

Got one in mind?

I like the interpretation that they mean any kind of love. "Have you ever cared about anyone in any capacity ever?"
16. Are you soulless human being, incapable of any love and affection and filled with nothing but a empty void of infinite sorrows?

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
I'm considering getting one on my birthday since it's the big 2-0, I'm liking the idea of some sort of wolf howling silhouette on my upper arm, idk which arm yet tho, probably left.
Either you've mentioned that idea before or that's just really on brand for you cus when I pictured you getting one the first thing I thought of was a howling wolf on the shoulder.
I would like one of Heinz at some point, and I have an artist in mind, but I wanna make sure I like her new pattern design before I get it permanently on my body.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I work in food service so I’m used to burning my hands and I went to grab it while I wasn’t looking and I was like “why is this so hot???”

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
ZD Champion
Could you show a before/after?
I will when Ive drawn it all up, I've only done sketches of the body for the most part, but I do have a headshot:
IMG_20230729_095816.jpg

Going for piebald on one side of the face to make the grey ears less jarring, and so she bears some resemblance to a coonhound besides her physique. the rest of the body will mainly be the same, but with grey/black patches:
46dd7f17d3aa1b86ba507236dca1b7a2.jpg

I could get fancy and do some giraffe or jaguar style prints instead of just dalmatian spots but ehh, i do wanna keep the regular dog vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom