• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
People talking about sports teams as "we" is wild. William Byron had a bad day in the race today, and everyone's like "Oh we need to get some results again before the playoffs start" and related stuff and I just don't get it because they have nothing to do with that race team.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
414b98cb05ae779ad2b777e4a37cd158.jpg

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I'm like having an existential crisis rn because I looked up my dad's name in my email and found a bunch of messages from 2018 to 19 that is me sending him my garbage furry art for archiving purposes, not only did I suscept him to such, I also sent him some randos Zelink art at one point, and used the most embarrassing speech patterns possible in every message. I used OwO multiple times in emails with my FATHER. Now I know why they were pushing for that autism diagnosis oh my godddd

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
hey at least you can be open with your hobbies
Yeah, how many people can say their parents are actually pretty unbothered by their kid participating in one of the cringiest subcommunities known to man and beast. My mom even posted me wearing a fursuit for her obligatory birthday post to me on Facebook. They don't like the community but I appreciate them encouraging me to do my thing, most parents probably wouldn't lol.
What is this supposed to say
What it says, 14 year old me suscepted him to my terrible artwork. I was just lamenting about how my older drawings were more dynamic or whatever, then remembered I had sent him a lot of them, only to see that they're actually hot garbage and I have improved a LOT. Good feeling, but also bad feeling because my poor dad had to see all my ****ty drawings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom