• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F1LtbOBWcAAU_hs

Fun fact, in this picture, the car is just running normally in the race.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not really the type to get excited over things, I don't really believe things will happen until they do. The plus side of that is, I don't really get disappointed over stuff not working out, but the downside is that whenever disappointing news does happen, I can get smug about it if I'm not careful.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That's a little cryptic, did something happen?
I'm the opposite tbh, I'd rather get really excited, because even if the thing doesn't happen I'll still have had the fun of excitement.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah one of my brothers is sick so we're not going to camp lol.
I'm the opposite tbh, I'd rather get really excited, because even if the thing doesn't happen I'll still have had the fun of excitement.
Don't really understand this tbh, the point of excitement is that something good happens at the end of it. I can still enjoy a thing without being zomg so hyped for it leading up. I've learned that things seldom work out, so I've learned to not emotionally invest until whatever it is actually starts.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Don't really understand this tbh, the point of excitement is that something good happens at the end of it. I can still enjoy a thing without being zomg so hyped for it leading up. I've learned that things seldom work out, so I've learned to not emotionally invest until whatever it is actually starts.
Well yk what they say, a smiling face is half the meal. But to each their own I suppose (I say that a lot)
Playing BTD5 and I can't decide which upgrade I should get, should I get rural Arkansas or Ilinka?
View attachment 71625

View attachment 71624
Both of those could be up for debate, but I won't.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I probably won't, I just wanted to say chucklenuts.

Also, sorry for getting all personal yesterday, I thought I'd have to explain my lack of absence but I coulda just stayed off here and faked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom