• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Tbf it was right after I showed her the video Goro posted on my profile so I don't blame her
I think my mom knew about both of my major writing projects, she saw me writing them at least but didn't really ask anything about them
Ay that's really cute, houndour way overrated
You mean underrated?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Lol yes, underrated.
My mom's read some of my weird little stories but not my fanfics, I don't think she could handle the second hand shame of what 14 year old me thought was funny

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Zingers aside the fact that city in the sky and Twilight Palace are the only original dungeons doesn't make the rest bad or anything
(Putting this here as not to deter the other thread) I wouldn't consider just having a similar formula to make them unoriginal, if I felt it took away from the experience I would agree but when I played the game I didn't even notice. that's up to you if you want to put them in the same box because of that, but personally I don't think it's enough to. I see where you're coming from though, I'm more of a casual enjoyer so things like that don't tend to stick out to me as much.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I actually was writing a WW novelization for a friend who's never played Zelda and joined here to share it and then never finished it, but now I really want to get her TP so she can play it and read Return of the King, we're both writers and that's my best work. I've been sorta trying for like a year now and once my family and I were at a mall before going to meet up with her family (our families are all good friends) and THEY HAD TP FOR THE WII AND IT DIDNT OCCUR TO ME TO BUY IT UNTIL WE WERE ON OUR WAY HOME1!!!
I did get Link's Crossbow Training that day at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom