• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I saw one of those memes where it has Pooh and then Pooh in a suit and it said "Straight" in the one with regular Pooh and "Default settings" in the one with the suited Pooh.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Update: it took me 50 minutes but I finally convinced him to leave the forums like TAKE A HINT MY DUDE, GOOOOOO SHDHDJFNFKFJDHDJDKDJFJF

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
I wouldn't really care if any of my irl friends joined, problem is I don't have any irl friends (:
It's just kind of weird having people you know popping in on your internet social life, plus I like to keep my little home away from home tucked away and guarded with several pointy objects like a treasure hoarde

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
wrote this long ass story about something that happened at school but dont feel like it belongs anywhere so Im just gonna drop it here lol, feel free to ignore
so as some of you may know i have a bit of a hard time recognising faces when I'm not well aquainted with someone. and a few days ago I met a group of people at school who play smash before school starts every morning, one of which is an old friend of mine, one of my closer friends from the 9th grade. now, before this school year i hadnt seen him since pre-covid, but ever since i've been back in school we still wave when we see each other in the hall. So when I saw him playing smash with his friends, I asked to play too, and they were all really friendly, but he starts telling his friends about how good I am with Duck Hunt and about how even he was scared of me, which I thought was odd cus when we were friends all he did was tell me how trash I was at the game. He also asked my name again, which was a lil weird, when we've known each other for so long.
And later, when I was 1v1-ing his friend Cloud, the guy was about 20 damage below me but Friend and the other guys were still like "you guys Im pretty sure she's winning! yeah i know cloud is actually winning but I think duck hunt's in the lead" and then I messed up on grabbing the side of the stage, fast-fell and died and they were all blaming it on the game and saying "give her a stock, give her a stock that wasn't fair" but me and Cloud were both like no lol I messed up why should I get a stock.. and now Im thinking thats really weird and nothing like how my friend used to act and wondering if theyre just being simps becuz why would they act like this..
and then i realize, that during quarrantine, i'd talked with my old friend in dms, which is something we never really did, but the one convo we had was just talking about life n stuff. and i dont remember how it came up, but i think he mentioned being lonely and wishing he had a girlfriend, and i had said that if he was still looking by the time covid cleared and i could see people again that i wouldnt mind giving it a shot, because we were old friends and he was someone I respected. (this was before i had my weeklong bf and realised that being in a relationship wasn't something i was cut out for). he said it was a nice thought but that it wouldnt work out because he was moving to a different state, and things didnt go anywhere that way other than him having a dream about it and telling me (which, btw, has happened with multiple people, do guys actually dream about girls or do they just say they do to impress them?) anyways, it occurs to me, that maybe the reason he's being so weirdly nice is because he remembers that and he's buttering me up to ask me out and then I'll have to make things awkward by telling him Ive changed my mind... urgh. so thats been on my mind for the last couple days.
well i find the group this morning, and we go into the cafeteria to play, in which there is a really big projector screen. and i ask if anyone remembers the time a couple years back when we got to hook up smash to it and play. and friend says, "yeah I was there remember, that's when I first started getting serious with Luigi". and then, i realise, this is not my old friend. this is my OTHER friend that I met on that day in the cafeteria, one Ive only ever known as "Luigi Kid", who I also met just as I started to "get gud" (in quotes cus I wasnt that good but was still good enough to be a threat to him) so he was actually being genuine when he talked about my abilities. He's also just really really friendly, unlike Old Friend, so him sticking up for me was also genuine (even if I dont agree with it) and not simping, lol. Also explains why he didnt know my name, cus all he ever called me was Duck Hunt girl. But man am I stupid as hell for not being able to tell em apart, Ive got issues lol.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
wrote this long ass story about something that happened at school but dont feel like it belongs anywhere so Im just gonna drop it here lol, feel free to ignore
so as some of you may know i have a bit of a hard time recognising faces when I'm not well aquainted with someone. and a few days ago I met a group of people at school who play smash before school starts every morning, one of which is an old friend of mine, one of my closer friends from the 9th grade. now, before this school year i hadnt seen him since pre-covid, but ever since i've been back in school we still wave when we see each other in the hall. So when I saw him playing smash with his friends, I asked to play too, and they were all really friendly, but he starts telling his friends about how good I am with Duck Hunt and about how even he was scared of me, which I thought was odd cus when we were friends all he did was tell me how trash I was at the game. He also asked my name again, which was a lil weird, when we've known each other for so long.
And later, when I was 1v1-ing his friend Cloud, the guy was about 20 damage below me but Friend and the other guys were still like "you guys Im pretty sure she's winning! yeah i know cloud is actually winning but I think duck hunt's in the lead" and then I messed up on grabbing the side of the stage, fast-fell and died and they were all blaming it on the game and saying "give her a stock, give her a stock that wasn't fair" but me and Cloud were both like no lol I messed up why should I get a stock.. and now Im thinking thats really weird and nothing like how my friend used to act and wondering if theyre just being simps becuz why would they act like this..
and then i realize, that during quarrantine, i'd talked with my old friend in dms, which is something we never really did, but the one convo we had was just talking about life n stuff. and i dont remember how it came up, but i think he mentioned being lonely and wishing he had a girlfriend, and i had said that if he was still looking by the time covid cleared and i could see people again that i wouldnt mind giving it a shot, because we were old friends and he was someone I respected. (this was before i had my weeklong bf and realised that being in a relationship wasn't something i was cut out for). he said it was a nice thought but that it wouldnt work out because he was moving to a different state, and things didnt go anywhere that way other than him having a dream about it and telling me (which, btw, has happened with multiple people, do guys actually dream about girls or do they just say they do to impress them?) anyways, it occurs to me, that maybe the reason he's being so weirdly nice is because he remembers that and he's buttering me up to ask me out and then I'll have to make things awkward by telling him Ive changed my mind... urgh. so thats been on my mind for the last couple days.
well i find the group this morning, and we go into the cafeteria to play, in which there is a really big projector screen. and i ask if anyone remembers the time a couple years back when we got to hook up smash to it and play. and friend says, "yeah I was there remember, that's when I first started getting serious with Luigi". and then, i realise, this is not my old friend. this is my OTHER friend that I met on that day in the cafeteria, one Ive only ever known as "Luigi Kid", who I also met just as I started to "get gud" (in quotes cus I wasnt that good but was still good enough to be a threat to him) so he was actually being genuine when he talked about my abilities. He's also just really really friendly, unlike Old Friend, so him sticking up for me was also genuine (even if I dont agree with it) and not simping, lol. Also explains why he didnt know my name, cus all he ever called me was Duck Hunt girl. But man am I stupid as hell for not being able to tell em apart, Ive got issues lol.
Tfw when you mistake genuine friendship for flirting, I've probably done the same thing.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Was not expecting the plot twist XD

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Tfw when you mistake genuine friendship for flirting, I've probably done the same thing.
Normally Id take it as friendship until proven otherwise, but after the convo we had and "his" complete shift in attitude towards me it had just made me wonder. I'm quite relieved though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom