• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
5wvdn4.gif
More like immature discussion amirite

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Yeah, I get that. The picture was more @ Linda for bringing it up ig.
deserved. shouldnt have said it but since it took me too damn long to figure out what he actually meant i felt like expressing that
i was thinking of posting in that r/randomnumbersidr thread or whatever
I picked an image randomly and it was that one with like the wolf chick eating the waffles that linda posted
And yeah no I didn't post lol
the file was named "good stuff" and I swear that was me being ironic & very edge dude
i keep waiting for multiyaska to open comms cus ketchup would look so good in their style but they never do and never have a predicted time when they will or anything >:v
image0.jpg

I can smell the 'Murican through my screen
"i'm straight, i don't have pronouns" energy
One of my friends irl wants to make a zd account and I don't know how I feel about that :eyes:
hmm. if it were me I would absolutely discourage it, maybe cus my irl friends would probably just use it to troll me lol. for me zd is a bit of a safe place, and it probably is for all of us, so i'd think about whether they'd change that for you before you encourage it (and also, since they know you irl, think about if things you say here are things you'd be ok with people irl knowing).

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
hmm. if it were me I would absolutely discourage it, maybe cus my irl friends would probably just use it to troll me lol. for me zd is a bit of a safe place, and it probably is for all of us, so i'd think about whether they'd change that for you before you encourage it (and also, since they know you irl, think about if things you say here are things you'd be ok with people irl knowing).
Yeah Plinko can attest to this.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Ik, I'm just too nice to ask them not to :confused:

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Ik, I'm just too nice to ask them not to :confused:
I feel this, setting boundaries and keeping them be hard. Imo it would be easier to discourage it rather than just plain asking them not to, you could frame it as a place where you just went to ask a game related question or as a strictly zelda-themed site (unless they already know how it all works) idk.
Yeah lol. It wasn't serious or anything, but I won't go into his business. Check my blog. (it's a tweet jsyk)
which blog? I'll look at it when I go on my phone in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom