• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Thanks, but I've been for a while now lol
Oh I'm dumb lmao
though seriously, sometimes I do feel kinda bad when I start going on about stuff like this because I know it's not interesting in the least lmao
You shouldn't, I love to hear about the things my friends like even if it's not a personal interest. Plus pretty sure I brought it up by asking about it, cause even tho I don't play FE it is something I'm curious about

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
The main thing that I like about Three Houses was exploring the monastery and talking to characters, which made me like it more than Fates and Echos. I also liked the characters more and the story was overall better, even with my problems with it. Overall it's a really good game

Gorozoron

wild ride

skip ahead to the fight a bit
basically it's story based and it's a turn based rpg but one of it's main mechanics is you can dodge enemy attacks in real time by using your hammer or most likely jumping

When attacking you have to also time it right to get max damage
It keeps the battles fresh and from what I've played of Paper Mario, M & L has just insanely better combat feel

Three Houses is definitely a step in the right direction for the series, specifically from the perspective of narrative and character writing. You still have a few bum cast members (in my opinion anyway), but for the most part things are taken much more seriously than in the 3DS games.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I really like Mario & Luigi
It's a good rpg series
The combat has a lot more interactivity than other rpgs
I feel like mechanics like it's should become much more popularized
I think stuff like it is why I really liked Deltarune, since that game's combat is pretty interactive too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom