• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Just messin with y'all, I know that's not really true of either thing. (And tbf all music of one genre usually sounds the same, that's why genres exist in the first place.)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just messin with y'all, I know that's not really true of either thing. (And tbf all music of one genre usually sounds the same, that's why genres exist in the first place.)
Well if you're not familiar with a genre or artstyle or anything else they probably do all seem the same.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Finn%20Normal.png
esvVF3y.png

Sigurd-default.png
latest

IkeVL-Normal.png
Chrom_(FE13_Artwork).png

like, to someone who doesn't know FE, could you really blame them for not knowing there's a difference between any of these characters?
tbf Ike's muscles needing their own zip code helps him stand out a bit

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Finn%20Normal.png
esvVF3y.png

Sigurd-default.png
latest

IkeVL-Normal.png
Chrom_(FE13_Artwork).png

like, to someone who doesn't know FE, could you really blame them for not knowing there's a difference between any of these characters?
tbf Ike's muscles needing their own zip code helps him stand out a bit
I know Ike, Marth, Lucina (she's not here tho). And Chrom when in smash specifically. Other than that, I'm clueless when it comes to the blue haired boys lol. Are they all related or something?

twilitfalchion

Staff member
yes
from top left to right going down
Finn (same character as in the picture from earlier, just by a different artist), Marth, Sigurd, Seliph (Sigurd's son, so the blue hair at least makes sense there, Ike (doesn't really look like the rest tbf, but he's still got the blue hair :shrugs: ), and Chrom

twilitfalchion

Staff member
I know Ike, Marth, Lucina (she's not here tho). And Chrom when in smash specifically. Other than that, I'm clueless when it comes to the blue haired boys lol. Are they all related or something?
well, yes. Chrom is Marth's very distant descendant, so I guess the blue hair indicating royalty makes sense there too, in addition to Sigurd and Seliph being father and son.
Ike's blue hair comes from his mother, who wasn't royalty of any kind, so I guess they just went with that color for him bc of that
Finn just has blue hair. no real reason for it

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
yes
from top left to right going down
Finn (same character as in the picture from earlier, just by a different artist), Marth, Sigurd, Seliph (Sigurd's son, so the blue hair at least makes sense there, Ike (doesn't really look like the rest tbf, but he's still got the blue hair :shrugs: ), and Chrom
*Marth Marth Marth Lucina Ike Chrom

twilitfalchion

Staff member
yeah, lol
honestly, that's a series-wide trend, tbh
some characters will either have similar if not the same traits as those who came before them
blue-haired lance guy, pink haired cleric, etc.
in my mind they're distinct though because I'm an FE dork pushes up glasses

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom