• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Lanmola Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I have tried and tried, but I cannot get past the Lanmolas in the Desert Palace. I'm having trouble dodging the rocks from all three Lanmolas with only six hearts <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 , plus they take WAY too many strikes with your sword to kill. My magic, my arrows and my hearts all run out too quickly. I have checked many walkthroughs so I know I am doing the right thing. Any advice?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Do you mean the boss from ALTTP? If it is, then try getting fairies in your bottles and strike them with your sword. I know that they are really frustrating, but that's what I did and it worked.:) I hope this advice helps.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Try using the charge spin attack on them instead of normal slashes. That's how I was able to finally get them the first time I fought them.

When one is about to pop out, keep swinging your sword at it. Then when it comes out of the ground you should get a few free strikes on it

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Here's a really good trick: go get the ice rod. It takes very few hits on each Lanmola to kill then with the ice rod. If you don't want to, your best chance would be to charge up your sword, go over the spot the Lanmola is going to come out of, and release as soon as the Lanmola comes out. That way, you'll give damage and will not take damage.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Stay in the corners, and let him come to you or swing when he comes close, charging through him also works, but you risk taking a few hits. When the fight gets hard at the end, use the ice rod to finish him off if you have it, don't use it at the start. Upgrading your shield may also help with deflecting his rock blows. All else fails, go try and get more hearts or bail out and heal and try to come in will full health and potions or fairies to keep you up. A bottle of green potion may help with the ice rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom