• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

S

Spirit Tracks

aww.. fine. i dont have the hill. I hav a different hill *underlying message: IM 10, OK? DUZ THT MEAN I CAN GO TO DA SHOOTING RANGE WITH MAI DAD BUT NOT CLAIM A HILL???*

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
aww.. fine. i dont have the hill. I hav a different hill *underlying message: IM 10, OK? DUZ THT MEAN I CAN GO TO DA SHOOTING RANGE WITH MAI DAD BUT NOT CLAIM A HILL???*

You can't claim an INTERNET hill. (because there are naughty pictures on the internet ;))

I had a long day today so I need to sleep in the comfortable bed on top of the hill. Until tomorrow morning, I claim the hill.

Byrne

Waterloo
I control death, so you can not come 10 feet close to me without being turned into an evil skeleton!

I Claim The Hill!

Last edited:

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I return after My long absence and through my authoritie of being a Triforce Guardian, I sic a bunch on Astrial Creatures on you. While you are running away I take the in hill in the name of the Triforce.

I claim the Hill.

S

Spirit Tracks

I don't claim the hill because im busy tring to hide my age due to big octo and cel-shaded deku. and YES cel-shaded deku, I no whats on the internet due to my little 7 year old bro....

S

Spirit Tracks

I have hid my age so I am now active, so I clam the hill just because I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom