• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The remaining aliens used their medical people and brought me back to life. I then brought the Slenders (which is what fans call them) and I create more Skitters. I multiply my army in size and I eliminated everyone that was able to stand in my way. Here's a video of what happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBSHeaW0-5Y

(this is only a fanfic. not the real thing)

My hill.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It was all a dream, and Raiden still has the hill inside his body cavity (i shrunk it to the size of a bloodcell. there is no way to get it)

S

Spirit Tracks

It turns out you were dreaming that you were dreaming.i claim the hill before you wake up.

S

Spirit Tracks

i never ate the poison skittles, they were so green i knew they were poisonous. and you said "ill claim you" but that means you WILL not you already did, so i claim the hill.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I Spam PK Love Omega, and PK Starstorm, then PK Freeze you, Then use PK Ground, then I send out my super fast EV trained Servine and use Leaf Storm. I release Togekiss accidently, Servine jumps on, they ride away, but I use Rope Snake to clich on. I throw a Pokeball at the Togekiss, and caught it.

I was falling, and I safely landed on top of the Hill. Now it is claimed. Now Kempy Bots! BEAT THEM TO THE CORE!

S

Spirit Tracks

I dont know who "them" is, so ill just say its some random guy. And i dont exactly have a core, so its not me. so while your telling at your kempy bots to get someone, I claim the hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
It's a figure of speech, and you totally forgot I had PSI.
PSI TELEPORT! -Grabs a hold of the random guy called Spirit Tracks and runs at super sonic speed. I go as fare as a Volcano, drop you in, quickly cast PK Starstorm and I go poof to the hill. I claim the hill.

S

Spirit Tracks

AHH LEMME GO PK- -burns up but is stalfos- Oh well, im still somwhat alive. I go back to 30 feet within the hill, dig a hold, carefully cover it so its unnoticable and dig my way into the hill. I HAVE CLAIMED THE INSIDE OF THE HILL! oh and i cant suffocate as ima stalfos now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom