• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

amaterasu

Writer
I take the pie and give everybody but myself a slice. What you don't know is that I POSIONED TEH GIANT PUMPKIN! AND YOU ATE THE PIE AND NOW YOU ARE ALL DEAD LEAVING ME TO CLAIM THE HILL! MWAHAHAHAHA

amaterasu

Writer
As I said I never die. I play the Sun's Song and freeze you. Then before you come back to normal, I shove you in a grave and dance on it.

amaterasu

Writer
You can't claim the hill because you're still in a grave! I stop dancing on your grave, use Healing Beta on myself, and run to the hill. I Claim The Hill!

amaterasu

Writer
I burn the flag and somehow magicaly remove the hill and put it in the middle of the ocean on an island only I know the location of, but has everything i could possibly need.

amaterasu

Writer
I keep all the supplies away from you and you eventually starve. then i tie a rock to your leg and throw you in the ocean.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
At the bottom, I find a magic power that brings me to the surface. Using that magic power, I tie you to that SAME ROCK and you go below.
I claim the hill.

amaterasu

Writer
Because I never die, I just untie the rock and ask some octopus to tackle you and keep him under water away from the surface but off the ground until you die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom