• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I come up and chop you up and turn you into coleslaw, which I sell to the market. As for Beiber, I turn him into a beaver and I shoot him, and skin him and also sells him at the market. (Ninja-ed!!!!!!!!!!!)

I claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
not dieing I get up go over and turn you into a ball of yarn, and your own kittens decide they want to play with you. so while they bat you around I patch up my throat and take the Hill.

I claim the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The player chooses "continue" and Link comes back to life. He then calls Midna to warp all your kittens to castle town (so that's where they come from). She accidentally warps you too (so thats where that ball, toy, thing comes from).

We claim the hill... again.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
After nine hours of hard traveling, my kittens and I arrive back at the hill. I throw myself at you, (As a ball of yarn.) and my kittens chase me eagerly. They run into you at full force, breaking your ribs and killing you. I turn myself back into human and claim the hill. With kittens and cabbages. :D

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
After waiting for the player to choose continue again, we rematerialize back where we were when we died. Link then puts the zora mask back on, causing all the cats to start following us because of... some reason that only cute animals get (I never really understood that). They then realize that you were the ball of yarn, and so start playing with you eagerly. Link then calls up Midna and she, planning to turn Link into a wolf because he asked her to, mistakes you for him and shoves a shadow crystal into your head, causing you to turn back into a cabbage. Midna then realizes that you are not Link (because Link never turned into a cabbage) and rips the shadow crystal back out, tears it in half, shoving one half back into your head and one into Link's, who turns into a very adorable Zora-wolf thing. Meanwhile, the kittens, disgusted by your vegetableness, decide that they liked their home in Castle town, and ask Link if he can teleport them there again. Midna does so, and we all appear in Castle town. Link, being kind, makes a new yarn ball for the kittens. However, Link and I forgot where the hill was, so we go to Telma's bar and look at the map on the table. It shows us exactly where the hill is. We then warp to the closest spot and ride Epona to the hill, which:

We then claim. For the third time.

Last edited:

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
No you cant do that, i captured you with a mastah ball* using the song of time.I cklaaaiiim the hilll
*lol pkmn refrence

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The master ball ticks three times, but then opens up again and the giant kitten escapes and eats you. I am still standing here this whole time, because albeit being a bit flat, I am as healthy as ever. Anyway, the giant kitten is about to eat me, when the army of kittens I gave a home to rises up against it, allowing me the oppurtunity to use my magic to turn it into a normal sized, non-cabbage kitten. Then, when all the kittens disperse, I/Link realize that the new kitten is very adorable, and I transform into wolf link in order to talk to it. We realize we have a lot in common, and become good friends. Then, as we new best friends walk up the hill in the sunset, the screen fades to black, and the words "the end" appear in white on the screen. During the credits, pictures are shown of us having fun in Hyrule, one of which being:

the new alliance claiming the hill... for the fourth time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom