• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I come back with another army, except these are ghost's. One aims at you and snipes you with a bow and arrow in the back. the rest of the ghosts take out your stalfos! I walk up and command one of my ghost to take you to the hospital to heal from your "accidental misfire"

I Tecknokid900....................................................................................................................claim the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I cause you to suddenly have a severe allergy to the cabbage you just dropped on FirevsIce. Then I turn you into a cabbage (which you are still allergic to), and you roll off the hill. Then, because I know you'll be back, I create an anti-cabbage barrier around the hill which I just claimed without you knowing it.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I(being Mikau) turn into a mask, which Link walks by and puts on, transforming him into me. I am virtually Link now, because are minds are working in conjunction with one another. Being Link, he needs his vegetables to stay healthy (not sleeping can be hard on a guy), and so simply walks onto the hill and eats you.

We claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom