• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I push the moon so that its orbit is slightly changed, and a hundred billion years later, it crashes into the earth's crust, ripping out huge chunks of land. one of these chunks of land is the Hill, which I pull into my impenetrable fortress, an infinity away.

I claim the hill.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I show you your incredibly lame reply, which sends you into shock, and I launch you out into the unforgiving vacuum.

I claim the hill.

H

Hastier

I summon a cannibal Taco that eats your head and humps your dead corpse's leg.
I claim the hill!

I genetically splice a turtle, a frog, and a carrot into the most intelligent super villain the world has ever seen. He then proceeds to use his brain powers to fashion a massive army of robot Superman Prime 1,000,000's (the strongest variation of superman), robot Super Vegitos, and robot Milk and Cheeses with an unlimited supply of gin. The villain launches a strike upon you and your hill, unleashing a furious hellfire the likes of which the multiverse has never seen. You somehow win the battle, so I go up and push you over.

I claim the hill.

Teron

van der Nguyen
Your software is outdated and is not compatible with the hill.
The hill goes back to it's real owner, which is me.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
You all realize that the hill is still inside my gigantic space fortress, and I expose all of you to the vacuum.

I claim the hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I move the hill to the bottom of the ocean. You flee. I'm a Zora, so I'm fine. In fact, the hill becomes a coral reef renowned for the ancient castle on top, and a Zora village soon springs up around it.

I claim the coral reef.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
You realize that it's in an ocean inside my fortress, and I flush you and the water out, vaporizing the coral and castle as I do so.

I claim the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom