• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not familiar with Cult, though. Do they have a NK ability?

Yes they do.

No, they do not. Cults do not kill, they recruit (or convert, if you will). They work in the shadows and are rarely noticed throughout the game unless the Cult Leader or one of his/her Cultists are killed somehow. Otherwise they will most likely surprise some of the Townies with their entire existence when they win the game in the end.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
No, they do not. Cults do not kill, they recruit (or convert, if you will). They work in the shadows and are rarely noticed throughout the game unless the Cult Leader or one of his/her Cultists are killed somehow. Otherwise they will most likely surprise some of the Townies with their entire existence when they win the game in the end.

Really? I always thought a Cult had a faction kill. :S

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What I gathered from the night scene is that Big Octo was very obviously killed by either Serial Killer or Vigilante, and since I know nothing about KI, I'm gonna go with what you guys were saying and say that it's Dark Pit.

FvI's kill was done by the mafia. Some people are saying a cult, but I find it much more likely that it's the mafia, and the one with the beam is the one that ultimately performed the kill. The only character I know from the series that might fit the bill is Medusa.

Why you guys gotta beat me to this stuff? :kawaii:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Does that count as softclaim or roleclaim?
Although I probably should, I'm not going to count it as a full roleclaim. The rule is mainly to avoid mass claiming, and as long as we don't have cop, doctor, vigilante, and whatever else all claiming on the same day, it's fine for now. Besides, Fused merely noted what he thought Vergo was saying; technically, Vergo neither confirmed nor denied it.

Thanks for asking, though. ^^

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Honestly, I don't think the arum is in this one. I mean, there were two kills. One would be from the underworld (of whom we killed the godfather, so I'm pretty sure they're mafia) and the other kill is a vig. That's how I see it, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom