• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

Atticus (2) - musicfan, Thareous
Musicfan (1) - Atticus
LittleGumball (1) - Mellow Ezlo
Thareous (2) - Ver-go-a-go-go, justac00lguy

Day One will end on February 16th at 8:00 PM MST. With 21 alive, 11 votes equals majority.

This isn't too many vote counts, is it? XD

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote JC
Why?
Vote Draco

The question is, which one?

5225570452_John_Taylor_Smug_Look_answer_3_xlarge.png

Because you used the Draco thing again.

Sheik

:the:
The mafia is probably led by Medusa, with the rest of the members being her henchmen like Pandora. Dark Pit (Thareous) is most likely the Serial Killer, with Pit being the Vigilante/Town Hero/Jack of all Trades/whatever. Hopefully other cool characters are town power roles, such as Magnus, the strongest of men.

First impressions anyway, just from how the game worked.

Yeah, I would say Vanilla Townies would be Centurions and... I wonder if *SPOILER ALERT* Hades is in this game. Palutena would most likely be Doctor. A third party role might be Viridi, maybe? Probably some less important character, like the Chaos Kin. Just predicting.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Can we eat his corpse after we lynch him?

So we'd be lunching him right? I'm ok with this.

Vote: Thar

Anyway, I have played uprising... A lot. With all the possible characters to be included in this game, i think it's difficult to try and pinpoint characters that fit alignments. Hades could be the god father, Medusa could be god father, viridi's forces could be a cult or aligned town(cause im assuming underworld is going to be mafia), pit could be aligned Town or be an sk, Hades could even be an sk.... Basically I think until we get enough people killed, it's going to be tough to fogure out where characters might fit in the design.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The mafia is probably led by Medusa, with the rest of the members being her henchmen like Pandora. Dark Pit (Thareous) is most likely the Serial Killer, with Pit being the Vigilante/Town Hero/Jack of all Trades/whatever. Hopefully other cool characters are town power roles, such as Magnus, the strongest of men.

First impressions anyway, just from how the game worked.

You just jelly that I got Dark Pit. ;)

But on a more serious note, are you sure the Mafia would be led by Medusa? I mean, from what I know of the game, having not played it, Medusa isn't even the final boss nor the strongest foe to Palutena's forces. So couldn't she just be a powerful Third Party role, or is the true last boss of Uprising just a henchman of hers?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You just jelly that I got Dark Pit. ;)

But on a more serious note, are you sure the Mafia would be led by Medusa? I mean, from what I know of the game, having not played it, Medusa isn't even the final boss nor the strongest foe to Palutena's forces. So couldn't she just be a powerful Third Party role, or is the true last boss of Uprising just a henchman of hers?

SPOILER ALERT
Hades revied Medusa and in the end of it she actually helps Pit and Palutena defeat him(although doesn't do much). So that's why I said it could be hard to place some characters under an alignment. Although if Medusa is present she is likely mafia. Idk though. I didn't make the design

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

Thareous (4) - Ver-go-a-go-go, justac00lguy, fused_shadows, Linkdude74
Atticus (2) - musicfan, Thareous
Musicfan (1) - Atticus
LittleGumball (1) - Mellow Ezlo
fused_shadows (1) - LittleGumball
justac00lguy (1) - DekuNut

Day One will end on February 16th at 8:00 PM MST. With 21 alive, 11 votes equals majority.

Vote: Heroine
obv scum
Vote: thegreenrobby

By the way, I'm the hendecuple voter, so that's majority! I guess you're dead now. ;)

Pen

The game is on!
So, does anyone have any knowledge of Kid Icarus: Uprising? I have never played the game myself, so I'd love to hear from someone who has.

There are 21 players in this game, so by usng common logic I can assume there are 4-5 scum, as well as at least one third party role. That leaves 15-16 town, which is probably then divided by about 1/3 VTs, leaving 10 PRs. Does anyone know of any characters that fit in with a certain PR? I'm sure Pit has the best role, maybe a JoaT?

As many have already pointed out, there are a whole bunch of different alignments in Kid Icarus: Uprising. I think the Underworld Army is most likely the Mafia. Some minor Third Party roles could be Dark Pit, the Chaos Kin or Space Pirates (maybe Survivor or Serial Killer or something else). Viridi's Forces of Nature could be either Town or some Third Party organization. The most likely alternative for a Cult in my eyes would be the Aurum. So yeah, there are a lot of different sides to this.

Hello! :wave:

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

EBWODP:

I do not think the human army plays a significant role in this Mafia game. The only human characters I think would be in this game are Magnus (probably allied with the Town, having some important power role) and Dark Lord Gaol (probably a member of the Mafia).

Actually, it would not surprise me if this is in fact a role madness game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom