• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

Atticus (1) - musicfan
Musicfan (1) - Atticus

Day One will end on February 16th at 8:00 PM MST. With 21 alive, 11 votes equals majority.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote Draco

The question is, which one?

5225570452_John_Taylor_Smug_Look_answer_3_xlarge.png

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Erm, yeah, let's just skip RVS. :P

So, does anyone have any knowledge of Kid Icarus: Uprising? I have never played the game myself, so I'd love to hear from someone who has.

There are 21 players in this game, so by usng common logic I can assume there are 4-5 scum, as well as at least one third party role. That leaves 15-16 town, which is probably then divided by about 1/3 VTs, leaving 10 PRs. Does anyone know of any characters that fit in with a certain PR? I'm sure Pit has the best role, maybe a JoaT?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So, does anyone have any knowledge of Kid Icarus: Uprising? I have never played the game myself, so I'd love to hear from someone who has.

I have knowledge of the Uprising soundtrack, so if you need a song recommendation, I'm the man. =D

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

Atticus (2) - musicfan, Thareous
Musicfan (1) - Atticus
LittleGumball (1) - Mellow Ezlo

Day One will end on February 16th at 8:00 PM MST. With 21 alive, 11 votes equals majority.

Vote Draco

The question is, which one?

5225570452_John_Taylor_Smug_Look_answer_3_xlarge.png
Keep it up and I'm changing your name to Draco and counting that vote against yourself. :P

I have knowledge of the Uprising soundtrack, so if you need a song recommendation, I'm the man. =D
Lightning Chariot is the best song! :D

There are 21 players in this game, so by usng common logic I can assume there are 4-5 scum, as well as at least one third party role. That leaves 15-16 town, which is probably then divided by about 1/3 VTs, leaving 10 PRs. Does anyone know of any characters that fit in with a certain PR? I'm sure Pit has the best role, maybe a JoaT?

The mafia is probably led by Medusa, with the rest of the members being her henchmen like Pandora. Dark Pit (Thareous) is most likely the Serial Killer, with Pit being the Vigilante/Town Hero/Jack of all Trades/whatever. Hopefully other cool characters are town power roles, such as Magnus, the strongest of men.

First impressions anyway, just from how the game worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom