• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a story with characters needed

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Mkay, I think i'll use a different person for this. . .

Name: Tahsha Sensia
Good/Bad: Good
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only): Uh, Healing?
Physical Features
Hair: Sandy blonde. Fluffy, waist length
Eye: Violet
Clothing: Knee length violet dress, Denim jacket. Amethyst earings and necklace shaped like the moon
Personality: Kind, lovable, kind odd at times. Very determined
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: Book of Secrets. Contians many magical Spells and Potion recipies
Other: Alpha's best (Human) friend

I changed her as you specified. . .Kinda. . .

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, thanks, I can work with this :D No promises, I'm gonna have to have her come in on a later chapter, because NintendoWii is gonna blow my head off if I do his character wrong xD (so many priv messages!!)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
re posting like you said
Name:Mizu
Good/Bad:Neutral
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only):Fire,Ice,Darkness,Light
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): Mizu wear a blue dress that looks like a cut of coat she made herself
Personality:Mizu is a mysterious person who has a sense of humor and sense of usage
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story:N/A
Other:N/A

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
K, thanks Josie, the effort and help is mucho appreciato. (thats much appreciation in the language of no comprehende XD)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to repost my character!:D

Name: Amelia Airheart(just came from the top of my head)
Good/Bad: Good
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only):
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): Short blond hair, brown eyes, whatver clothes that are natural in this world.
Personality: Kind to those who need it, cares for others no matter who they are, will stand up for anyone.
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: A nurse who tends to peoples wounds.
Other: Nothing for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom