• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a story with characters needed

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Great! :cool: Now, all suggestions will be accepted!! Sorta. Eh, whatev. Any ideas? I've got only one: Subconscious Shadows

The storyline and characters are about a race of human have have control over the subconsious. They are dark and feared, and in plain sight. Some also have control over shadows, the haunting of the subconscious mind. :D :xd:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That sounds like a good name to me.:D Well, since you want ideas I'll give out one. How bout: The Fearful Subconscious OR The Frightful Darkness
You can pick since it's your story.^^

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Lol, no offense, but I kinda went like-OMG! Kiddie chainmail! Someone help me! :xd:

BTW, see Ashley Kingston. She links she can install a well at the end of your bed. ROFL

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hm, need a Name? Obsidian Shadows? I named my latest fan-fic Shadow Force, an evil version of the triforce. . .Just a suggestion. . . . .

Ok. I tried to base my characters to fit basically any time period, but for some reason I had a sort of Final Fantasy setting (old mixed with new) on my mind when thinking of them. By the way, I had some new ideas for Amorfi and Deshar.

That idea of darkness, control, and shadows sounds a lot like something Deshar would be involved in.

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, thanks. I'm just gonna make the schoolgirl. I will start ASAP. But I'm reaaally tired, so the day after tommorrow. Very busy tommorrow.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Oh, I waited too long. So many people already signed-up. . . If you want, just use Mirrom. And uh, fix her any way you like. As long as she has an Amethyst (purple)moon shaped necklae, and wears a violet gown. (make her a nice person please)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I dont mind!! I can still use her. Can you please fill out the form? And, uh, please don't have her wearing a gown:sweat: we're in the 'present' times...

Name: Sela Alaan
Good/Bad: Good
Ability (if any main helpers are still available): Could I do shape shifting or something? If not, then earth magic.
Appearance: light brown hair, striking blue eyes, short, scar down left leg
Personality: feisty, intelligent, has a strong passion for nature and living things, independent
Other: N/A

Hope this works, and I can't wait to see her in the story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom