• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a story with characters needed

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I have this awesome idea and half-written story, so I'm going to work with it on here. I just need characters, and that's where all goes wrong. I am not always the best at creating characters. I already have a few created, but only two are staying. I made another fanfic, its in my sig if youd like to check it out, but I think this one will go alot better. :sweat: its much easier in my opinion or whatever. I need just a few to get started, main is already taken, but I need more subvillains/helpers. All is appreciated! Please know I still need minors!

Name:
Good/Bad:
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only):
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have):
Personality:
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story:
Other:

Mine are:

Name: Alpha Crescent
Good/Bad: Goodish
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only): Control of shadows and hypnotic stuff
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): Short silver hair and bangs, yellow eyes. Gold flowy shirt, jeans and boots, usually wears a brown designer's hat
Personality: Dark and individual, repellent, space-requiring
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: N/A
Other: is main char

(Also, if this story ever is sort of edited or whatever and I make it a novel(as if, Medli), I will give credit to all who helped:))

Last edited:

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Name: Zander Shvack
Good/Bad: goodish, but can do bad stuff.
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only): (Main helper? What?) Can control light and render creatures concious/unconcious. (Is that too much like your character?) If it is, then he can still control light and he can inflict pseudo pain, pleasure, etc. Whatever you want.
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): Dusty blonde hair that goes down to about mid- neck. He has tanish skin, and a scar on his cheek. His eyes are a sage green, nothing else really special. Dress him however yous liek.
Personality: He's really freindly, and likes to help people, and is easily angered, but easily forgives. He gets very over protectiveish of people he lieks.
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: Nothing, really, but it would be nice if he could be a main character. ^_^
Other: Nothing .

I hopez you like, and I hope I helped! Sounds like a good fic. :)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Thanks a ton, Cabbage! :D I'll try to make him a main. Would you mind if I gave him a nickname? You can choose it.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Let's see...

Name: Tekara Ki
Good/Bad: Good! :D
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only): N/A?
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): human, black hair pulled back into two french braids, emerald green eyes, black tank top, jeans shorts, black combat boots, and a pendant necklace containing a green stone that matches her eyes.
Personality: very quiet, caring, but fierce when she's fighting or angry.
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: Main Character friend?
Other: If she has weapons, she uses twin curved daggers, and a bow.

I hope you can use her! :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Amelia Airheart(just came from the top of my head)
Good/Bad: Good
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only):
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): Short blond hair, brown eyes, whatver clothes that are natural in this world.
Personality: Kind to those who need it, cares for others no matter who they are, will stand up for anyone.
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: A nurse who tends to peoples wounds.
Other: Nothing for now.

Hope she'll be used and useful!:D

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Thanks Raindrop! I just had a brainstorm for your character. Hope you'll like it. I wish I could start, but I'm short on characters.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Actually, sorry, I have a main villain and its very crucial tot he story that the main villain is like that. My apologies! But I have two slots open for main vilain sidekicks and stuff, and I need those to start. Also, I need three schoolgrils(populars) and I can begin! :D

amaterasu

Writer
Name: Chailyn Seren
Good/Bad: Bad
Ability/Magic(if bad or main helper only): Elemental Magic (you chose what elements)
Looks like(all characters have a human form, so post human and any others you may have): T-shirt and jeans, sneakers, brown hair that goes to mid-back, green eyes
Personality: ummmm. you can make this up.
Something you absolutely want them to do or have in this story: not die at all, or if she HAS to die, not until the VERY END if at all possible. it IS your story.
Other: uses Archery. Can she be teh main villan's right hand girl? unless DekuNut gets there first. then she can be a sidekick or something.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hm...Actually, Ammy, part of the story is the main's a girl and the villain's a guy, click click romance, boom traitor bam story. But I might be able to sue her...if not, could you also make a male character? If you want to that is. :sweat:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I hope I am not too late to join this, if I am, *shows sad face*

Name: Valerion
Good/Bad: Good
Ability/Magic D: Eh? lolz just whatever you want here. :P
Looks like(human, transforms into a wolf when the moon is full)
Personality: Shy, Serious, humane, and Courteous
Other: Is a lone mercenary

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Oh, okay.

Name: Selene Lowell
Good/Bad: Bad
Ability/Magic: can controll the winds
Looks Like: Black hair and crystal blue eyes; wears a black long sleeved shirt and pants; wears knee length black boots
Personality: A little haughty and bold, but still a good person inside
Something you absolutely want them to do: Have her doubt about what the villian's doing. If you want, you can have her switch sides. I don't really care.
Other: She's really good at fighting, and skilled with magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom