• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Is Wind Waker the End of Ganon?

Len

Zelda On Paper
maybe... maybe not

actually ganon/ganondorf has died many times and has also come back many times so no i think it's unlikely that ganon/ganondorf is gone for good in fact i somewhat suspect that in the 100 between phantom hourglass and spirit tracks that he may have aquired enough energy to free himself from his watery grave

well...that maybe true, since i don,t know how can ganondorf come to life again being a rock at the bottom of the ocean (ganondorf awakens?) link sure did end (for a long time) with him, i doubt about that he is going to comeback in other game... who knows, nintendo makes wharever they got in mind, maybe an awakening, maybe the solid rock breaks,... who knows.:thinking:

startimer

Resident Cartographer
Ganondorf isn't dead. You cant 'revive' Ganondorf when he's not dead. His body has bee turned to stone, and his spirit sealed inside the stone by the MS

HOWEVER

You see in TP and WW that ganon can have a half-existance in the real world after he's been sealed. Who's to say he won't try to trick Link into pulling the MS and freeing him, like he did in WW?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well maybe his spirit escapes his petrified body and found a host to revive himself like he did in tp. and then link has to go to the ruins of hyrule which are now beneath new hyrule and pull the master sword from the souless stone body so he can slay ganondorf for like the billionth time.

Zarom

The King
Me I think Ganondorf is really dead in WW. But that doesn't mean he can't come back in other games. Ganondorf is dead, but his soul still is there, so he could be resurrected after that like in the oracles games. :ganondorf:

Last edited:
In other words, you can say that WW Ganondorf has been Sealed by the MS. However, in TP, all we really know is that he lost the ToP. It also looked like Zant killed him too, but that doesn't mean he's done. TP would set us up for LoZ (where he gets the ToP again), or FS/FSA (where Ganon gets the Trident, plausibly because he lost the ToP).

Like Zemen, I believe that they are one person, but it's possible that throughout the timeline they become two. With the canon timeline (OoT/MM--TP, and OoT--WW/PH) we see and know one thing: TP and WW mark the end of GanonDORF. Does this mean Ganon's dead? No. These games could be where his personality splits into Ganondorf the man, and Ganon the beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom