• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Is The World of the Ocean King a Flooded Termina?

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I do not think it is Termina for several reasons.
1. Where in PH is there a place that relates to Termina.
2. Were did the Anuki and Yook come from there was really nothing like them in MM.
3. The temples in Termina were Forest, Snow/Ice, Water and, Ancient Temple. Phantom Hourglass has Snow/Ice and even an Ancient Temple but it does not have the others the Goron Village may thaw out but it does not have Dodongoes in it and other things that were in the Goron Temple in PH.
Those are my reasons why I think that Phantom Hourglass' supposedly dream world is not Termina.

I think it could be termina. maybe its part of his past life, so he remembers it? termina might be connected to skyward and he is remembering his past life... This is just me thinking on a keybored, so this might be completly off, but hey, maybe I'm on to something.... SOOOO when something happens in the real world, it some how goes into his subconscios, and relates to his past life..... AGAIN thinking on my keybored! this probably makes no since! But here are my quick thoughts! :)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
can't be because Termina is an alternate dimension of hyrule, and also it's very unlikely, Nintendo probebly just made it as a new area. No connections to Termina whats so ever.

99% ZeldaExpert

The place under the sea is Hyrule. Obvious facts pointing to this is, the place your in where you meet the King is Hyrule Castle. There is a bridge in the back of the castle (Actually the front of the castle) that leads to an inpenatrable wall with the land of Hyrule from the OoT game just with better grapics. Meaning, you are in Hyrule Castle after it was flooded by the goddeses to keep Gannon from returning. The outside of the castle is Castle Town from OoT (Grapics Improved in WW) And because the beggining of MM is in the Lost Woods, and there being no woods in between the castle and the land outside, it thus shows that you are in Hyrule Castle and that is Castle Town, not Termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom