• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is the Water Temple Really That Bad?

How hard was the water temple on your first time?

• Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty challenging

• Very challenging

• *Sobs uncontrollably*

• Total voters

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
The MOST annoying thing for me in the temple were the Blue Tektites. Whenever you go back into the main room you know they're there, and you can hear them jumping, but you don't know what direction they're coming from. You don't want to know how many times I jumped out of my seat because I was hit with one from behind and I didn't know it was coming . . . . Overall the temple was a LOT easier once I found the Dungeon map (but I wish it showed the water level thingys) but before that it was just plain confusing. I also hated the mini-boss, I got to the point of just running up to him and spamming on B, since nothing else was working. Other than that the Temple wasn't exactly hard . . . OK, there's not much other than that, but still . . . .

It, like many Zelda temples, can be challenging when you don't know what to do. But after a few runs, you remember the puzzles and the only annoying part (in the non-3DS version) is the iron boots.

H

heylisten88

I kinda like the water temple because of dark link but I hate the whirlpool that drag you in...

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Meh. I think that the Water Temple on TP is easier, but let's go back onto topic

I don't like the water temple because when you go all the way through the rooms and up to the top floor, you realise you forgot a key and have to go back down again :(

Dan

I found it surprisingly easy but I played it on my 3DS , Isn't it harder on the N64 switching between the boots ?

Strangelove

Somewhere
I actually found it quite easy. Once I remembered the locations of things, it was relatively easy. Just a case of going to the right place at the right times.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No it wasn't that hard. In the beginning it seems a bit confusing. Especially when you search for the keys and discover you still need one. But the second time I played OoT it was very easy. It is all about memorizing the locations and then it is really easy. I agree with the limit options for using your weapons below the water. The only thing you could use was the hookshot/longshot. This Temple is one those I started to like after playing OoT again and again and again ;)

H

heycookycooky

It's honestly the most overrated dungeon in terms of difficulty in a Zelda game. Really not that bad.

It's not hard, really.
It's just that one key that I always forget underneath the room in the middle of the dungeon.
Other than that, it was a bit tedious, yes, with the ocarina and the iron boots, but it wasn't too hard.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The great Bay temple was ALOT harder, You had to deal with currents and ice arrows. WT you only dealt with water levels and iron boots, If you have good memory you won't find the WT that hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom