• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Bok takes out a gun and shoots himself. He drops to the ground, dead.

The Living
  1. Moe the Moblin
  2. funnier6
  3. Rubik
  4. Doc
The Departed
  • Bok Chan Sama

The Deceased
  • Stormageden747 - Jordan Belfort, the Mafia Chemist
  • funnier6 - Jay Gatsby, the Town Roleblocker
  • Bok Chan Sama - Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
  • Bok Chan Sama HylianEvan Domozilla777 - Hugh Glass, the Town Bodyguard
  • Ryuken - Town Dream Cop
  • Ragnarokio - Danny Archer, the Mafia Thief
  • Minish_Link - Jack Dawson, the Messenger

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
As I said yesterday, none of my previous investigations mattered. They all had died. And I don't feel the need to reveal last night's investigation because I place no credence to my investigations. I'm going to assume that we have a godfather who I can't find. I don't want to incorrectly sway people's opinions based on a false read.

Between Rubik, Bok, and funnier, I am not certain on any of them. I think that funnier has the least to gain from killing Minish, so from there it comes down to Bok and Rubik. Then Bok claimed, which I’m not entirely convinced about, but am willing to trust for now. So I’d agree with lynching Rubik today.

Regardless, I don’t see how remaining in the dreamscape is beneficial to town. Reaching DS3 doesn’t seem possible at this point. Especially since scum know exactly who the DS1 dreamer is, all they have to do is let us waste today and tomorrow’s lynch before killing Moe.

Can you promise me that you'll kill Bok over Funnier tomorrow when I flip town (assuming he doesn't get cleared by the dreamscape thing)?

If so, I don't mind dying today. Me living into LyLo is probably dangerous, but having Funnier and Bok both alive tomorrow gives us a slightly below a 50% chance of winning tomorrow, statistically, because there's a marginal chance that the Godfather can dream to appear like he's town (I don't think this is especially likely, but it's possible).

It's really obvious to me that Bok is trying to railroad the game, and I don't know why no one seems to suspect that, but if me dying can disrupt that plan, it's fine with me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Idk what Bok shooting himself out of this layer is supposed to accomplish, it just increases the chance of us accidentally ending the day with a dreamscape lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
It's really obvious to me that Bok is trying to railroad the game, and I don't know why no one seems to suspect that, but if me dying can disrupt that plan, it's fine with me.
Great, since you’re willing to take one for the team how about you kill yourself and I’ll follow you and lynch you and double triple gumdrop promise to lynch Bok if you’re town? Moe will follow us I’m sure.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Great, since you’re willing to take one for the team how about you kill yourself and I’ll follow you and lynch you and double triple gumdrop promise to lynch Bok if you’re town? Moe will follow us I’m sure.

I need both Moe and Doc to agree to it, otherwise Bok might convince one of them to lynch you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You saying that is meaningless because of course you're going to try to get someone other than yourself lynched, even without your little promise.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Basically our best chance of winning is at a point where 2 players are likely to be town

So me and doc stay alive and everybody else choose 2 players to suicide, and we lynch the third

I suggest Rubik and funnier suicide then doc and I will vote bok when you two have died

If this plan doesn't work let me know

funnier6

Courage~
Basically our best chance of winning is at a point where 2 players are likely to be town

So me and doc stay alive and everybody else choose 2 players to suicide, and we lynch the third

I suggest Rubik and funnier suicide then doc and I will vote bok when you two have died

If this plan doesn't work let me know
This plan is quick and easy but letting us use the remaining night for actions might make all the difference.

Otherwise I guess why not. Though clearly everyone is going to pick the two players that aren’t them though I’ll go if Rubik goes with me.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Why is funnier the only one who's said something?

This doesn't bode well

Anyway, the plan doesn't account for doc being scum so @Doc if you are, gg go ahead and roleclaim cause you won!

...still trying to figure out who I want in f3. You all should do the same

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I like this plan. I can’t really see any flaws.

I’d pick Bok and Rubik to commit suicide, but it really doesn’t matter.

I’m on board.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
alright, once we're in the real world, bok will suicide followed by rubik, then doc and i will insta funnier. If anyone refuses to suicide they're the wolf and will be lynched

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Moe the Moblin jumped off a tall building. Everyone watcjed, as if it were in slow motion, before he crashed to the ground.
Suddenly, everyone wakes up in a room. You see Bok sitting in a chair, waiting for you.

The Living
  1. Moe the Moblin
  2. funnier6
  3. Rubik
  4. Doc
  5. Bok Chan Sama

The Deceased
  • Stormageden747 - Jordan Belfort, the Mafia Chemist
  • funnier6 - Jay Gatsby, the Town Roleblocker
  • Bok Chan Sama - Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
  • Bok Chan Sama HylianEvan Domozilla777 - Hugh Glass, the Town Bodyguard
  • Ryuken - Town Dream Cop