• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Your Opinion, What Exactly Was Zelda Going to Say?

Something along the lines of "I love you" or "I've always liked you," or "I want to be with you."

Maybe she was going to say "I am your father"... :D

lmao
Uncle: "Zelda's your... your..." *dies*
"-My what? ZELDA'S MY WHAT?"

I say it's about time poor Link got some. Though it may have also been implied in NES2 and the Oracle's Combined Ending, it was very clear in SS. Woo-Who!

I think it was going to be something romantic, too. Romantic loftwing rides are the best places for confessions. XD

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
She'll start to say "Well, I appreciate what you've done and all, but get **** outta ma face *****!"
Link would respond "Well Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"
Except she's not a princess in SS, but lol.

Yeah, I agree that she was going to say she had romantic feelings for him, but not flat out "I love you". Starting it off with the fact that they'd known each other so long sounds logical. At the end of the game...I have a feeling it would be next to impossible to pry them off of each other if they wouldve kissed on top of that statue xD All joking aside, by that time, they were a couple and they both knew it.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I can't really see zelda saying something romantic because it seems to me like because they have been friends their entire lives that zelda they can kind of interpret each others feelings somewhat and she might not really say something that would be deemed "romantic". It might have been romantic though. I only wish that she would have told you what she was going to say before the tornado in the ending cutscene or something. Mysteries, mysteries...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"...I love you". There could be no more logical response.

I would say this...but throughout the entire game, this just isn't a possibility. Zelda is a dead character. I'm pretty sure she was going to talk to him about Groose or something, but no confession of love or even interest in him as far as a relationship goes. >_>

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I would say this...but throughout the entire game, this just isn't a possibility. Zelda is a dead character. I'm pretty sure she was going to talk to him about Groose or something, but no confession of love or even interest in him as far as a relationship goes. >_>
Coming from the person who wanted to see their kids at the end of the game, I find that a bit surprising...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom