• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In Your Opinion, What Exactly Was Zelda Going to Say?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I think she was probably going to tell Link about her 'hearing' things. C'mon guys, let's be realistic. Do you think Nintendo would actually even intend for Zelda to say "I love you"???

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
"i'm pregnant with groose's child."
o_o No...

Don't get me wrong, Groose is awesome and it would be amusing to see him be a dad. He'd probably pull some stupid stunt and be all "see son? this is what the big dogs do every day!" And then the kid would do the same thing and end up getting hurt. If Groose wasnt hurt too that is xD

But yeah...I'm a sucker for Link x Zelda. Link would probably have a heart attack and fall off his loftwing if Zelda told him she was preggers. Lol I don't think their relationship is THAT much developed at that time...

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
"Fledge is soooo hot. Can you ask him out for me?"
It's fun reading these lol. But crazy coincidence: one of my Link x Zelda offspring OCs has a personality so close to Fledge's, that people think Link isnt his father. One guess to who they think the father is instead...luckily though, Link knows that Zelda would never cheat on him, and Fledge manages to summon enough courage to give the rumor starters an earful, causing the rumor to die down.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
She was probably going to say:
"Your loftwing should go on weight watchers! I mean look at it! My goodness, jeeze man."
Nah.
More like:
"Have my babies, plz!!1one."
Nah.
More like:
"I love you." :P

I don't think she would have said "I love you" yet. Maybe at the end of the game...but anyway, I think she was going to say something more subtle like, "We've known each other for a long time, and we've been best friends since we were kids..what I mean is, I really like you, Link." I think she'd say something like that:P But what would Link say????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom