• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you was stranded on a island

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'd bring @Malon, and @DarkLink7, mostly because if I didn't make it off, I might as well have some company :P

I think it's probably a good idea to leave Cthulu behind since he wants to kill and Deus wants to eat everyone else there...

Misty

Ronin
Well I'm still sure he can be useful, if he ever complain about eating wild turkeys, then let him be a decoy for a wild boar;).

How exactly can he be useful? He's untrustworthy and not useful at anything. He's from the south! And he wouldn't even make a good wild boar decoy. He's too blond for that. What is he going to do? Verbally pause it to death?

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Viewtiful Ken ,tho as a hypothetical, if you were looking for say a food source, this
turkey-hen.jpg
likely wouldn't exist on any island you could get stranded on nowadays

Misty

Ronin
@Viewtiful Ken ,tho as a hypothetical, if you were looking for say a food source, this
turkey-hen.jpg
likely wouldn't exist on any island you could get stranded on nowadays

WHY THAT DIRTY RAT NO GOOD TWO TIMING PIG STEALING SO AND SO I CURSE HIS NAME!

AHEM!

Sorry about that, my professionalism filter broke momentarily. What I meant to say is that Dark Master, that lovable scamp, is misleading you for wicked purposes. You would certainly find wild turkeys on this uncharted island of strandedment.

Misty

Ronin
evidence or gtfo

We went over this last night and the burden of proof was on you to prove they weren't after I listed all the fiction titles they appeared in and pointed you to a wiki which among other tedious facts makes clear they're all over the bloody islands.

You just don't like that Selenus and I know more about stupid, ugly spot between rump and front heads than you do. Largely because you're a sniveling, pusillanimous pretend-animal-lover.

Misty

Ronin
hawaiii isn't uncharted:right:

Well almost nothing is, but the point isn't the unchartedness, if something is uncharted we don't know what could be on it! It could have a great, silly large old ape on it for all we reckon!

But given the evidence before me which shows lots of turkeys live on islands, I'm keen to assume the uncharted ones have them too.

I mean you aren't even allowing for the ocellated turkey which is commonly found on tropical islands.

Misty, if we're ever stranded on an island together, you think we should make Gilligan read up on that lexicon we were planning to give him? I kind of think that even while stranded, he needs to learn wordz.

Misty

Ronin
Misty, if we're ever stranded on an island together, you think we should make Gilligan read up on that lexicon we were planning to give him? I kind of think that even while stranded, he needs to learn wordz.

Uuuu and to pass the time we could test him and if he isn't right, no coconut staring or supper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom