• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you was stranded on a island

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask a question to all of you. If you was stranded on a island with some of the members of Zelda Dungeon, in your own opinion which members do you think would be the most useful in the situation, or that you wouldn't mind being stuck with them on a island, and which members would you hate to be stranded on a island with and why?

octorok74

TETTAC
What a tough question. Honestly, I wouldn't want any ZD members with me since I'm a bore and that would be torture for them. But if I had to them I have some planned. Dl and Mis since I can have conversations with them and they know how to keep me calm. I would also need Dan since he knows how to turn any situation into a party and make things awesome. Add some Rep since he seems like someone smart and I can verse him in rock paper scissors. And lastly Batman and The Joker since they are both really smart and though we don't see eye to eye on everything they would be helpful. I don't want to be mean and hurt feelings so I won't say who I wouldn't want to be stranded with. The list isn't long though.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hey everyone, I wanted to ask a question to all of you. If you was stranded on a island with some of the members of Zelda Dungeon, in your own opinion which members do you think would be the most useful in the situation, or that you wouldn't mind being stuck with them on a island, and which members would you hate to be stranded on a island with and why?

I'm not fussed they would all taste similar anyway.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'd take Boots and we'd make sweet love every night on the beach and drink rum.

Last edited:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
This seems like who do you hate and who do you like type of dealeo. my answer is quite simply no one i'd be forced to kill everyone on day 1, 15 mins after getting stranded. Bonus is i now have shelter and food and a handy club
I'm not fussed they would all taste similar anyway.
Oh boy, just imagine if you two was stuck on a island together...I'm scared just thinking about it:goodness:.

Erm...So do we pick members based off of whether or not we would enjoy their company or whether or not they'd be useful?
Oh boy, just imagine if you two was stuck on a island together...I'm scared just thinking about it:goodness:.
Omai another necropost can you teach me the secrets of necromancy so I can destwoy my enemies and have them fight for me??

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Erm...So do we pick members based off of whether or not we would enjoy their company or whether or not they'd be useful?

Omai another necropost can you teach me the secrets of necromancy so I can destwoy my enemies and have them fight for me??
I wouldn't get into the black arts if I were you unless you find the thought of roasting on a pyre to be appealing.

Misty

Ronin
Snap right answer for being stranded: Selenus & Bwian Fwost. We'd be an unbreakable tri-force for survival. If any three people who lack wilderness survival experience could survive without going all lord of the flies, it would be us. I can actually fish, I'm sure Bwian is smart enough to start a fire, and Selenus seems like she'd be pretty elite at climbing trees for fruit and gathering. Bwian would be the professor always building ways to get us off and Selenus and I would be the cheap, but hardworking labor to see his mad designs brought to life.

People not to be stuck with: Dark Master. He'd be our Gilligan, I suspect. Also, he wouldn't let us eat the wild turkeys. He'd also be constantly stealing the precious resources and thus trying to tear us apart. That guy isn't trustworthy I tell you.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Well yes, you can pick the people who you enjoy being with on here, like good acquaintances, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc. Or you can just pick the people who you think would be useful in that survival situation. You can also pick the people who you think is well rounded, that you can enjoy their company and you feel they would be pretty useful too. And as for the people you hate to be stranded on a island with, well it comes down to would they be a hindrance to you, would you feel that you couldn't get along with them to get things done, or that you just hate their personality in general.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Come back Merc. You'd be one of the last people I ate if you were on the island with me.
2793196.jpg

Snap right answer for being stranded: Selenus & Bwian Fwost. We'd be an unbreakable tri-force for survival. If any three people who lack wilderness survival experience could survive without going all lord of the flies, it would be us. I can actually fish, I'm sure Bwian is smart enough to start a fire, and Selenus seems like she'd be pretty elite at climbing trees for fruit and gathering. Bwian would be the professor always building ways to get us off and Selenus and I would be the cheap, but hardworking labor to see his mad designs brought to life.

People not to be stuck with: Dark Master. He'd be our Gilligan, I suspect. Also, he wouldn't let us eat the wild turkeys. He'd also be constantly stealing the precious resources and thus trying to tear us apart. That guy isn't trustworthy I tell you.
I'm sure Dark Master can be a pretty reliable fellow, but I respect your opinion nonetheless. Also you made a well thought out post, not bad.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I suspect you don't know that guy like I do. He'd make us all eat sand before he'd let us consume wild turkey.
Well I'm still sure he can be useful, if he ever complain about eating wild turkeys, then let him be a decoy for a wild boar;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom