• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you was stranded on a island

Uuuu and to pass the time we could test him and if he isn't right, no coconut staring or supper!

Exactly! My god, we'll beat the verbal pauses out of him before he can even ask "Why's the rum gone? Is the entire Royal Navy out looking for us?"

Misty

Ronin
Exactly! My god, we'll beat the verbal pauses out of him before he can even ask "Why's the rum gone? Is the entire Royal Navy out looking for us?"

Yeah! That's brill!

5b7f723323235bda3987ef08eec6a881.jpg

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
How exactly can he be useful? He's untrustworthy and not useful at anything. He's from the south! And he wouldn't even make a good wild boar decoy. He's too blond for that. What is he going to do? Verbally pause it to death?
I don't know, I'm sure he can be good at something, he could throw a rock at it or something. Well he could just distract it by talking to it or using that rock I mention and while it's looking at or chasing him, that's when you and Selenus goes in for the kill^^. Also ease up on that being from the south crack:sweat:.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I would take @Pendio, @Tristan. and @Link Floyd to a deserted island.

We would totally make island instruments and jam out for any wild island turkeys near and far! We could then create our own music based society on the island, and create some righteous tunes!

Oh, and I guess @tessylation, @DARK MASTER, @Triforce King, and @Vanessa28 because:
A. They are a blast to have around
B. We need an audience
And
C. Swag

Misty

Ronin
@Selenus and @Misty inevitably took our clothes and beat us with sticks
I find the suggestion I'd want to wear any article of clothing you lot have been in insulting. Selenus and I have standards of garb!

Unless we're just taking them for a laugh. I could see that.

I don't know, I'm sure he can be good at something,

Next time on how not to inspire confidence...

he could throw a rock at it or something.

I don't know a lot about DM, but I know he cannot throw rocks for love or money.

Well he could just distract it by talking to it or using that rock I mention and while it's looking at or chasing him, that's when you and Selenus goes in for the kill^^

This is a decent plan with just two real flaws.

One: Selenus and I would not go in for a kill if the other option is watching DM get chased around.
Two: DM cannot throw, run, or unless we use the most charitable definitions, talk.

Also ease up on that being from the south crack:sweat:.

Like they eased up on the slave trade? Like they eased up on obesity? Like they eased up the deep fryer market?

Or do you mean more like how they eased up on education spending, sex education, and the use of yall?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Next time on how not to inspire confidence...
Charming:rolleyes:

I don't know a lot about DM, but I know he cannot throw rocks for love or money.
For the love of turkeys he can:P.

This is a decent plan with just two real flaws.

One: Selenus and I would not go in for a kill if the other option is watching DM get chased around.
Two: DM cannot throw, run, or unless we use the most charitable definitions, talk.
Wow you guys are some real sadists then huho_O?
So basically he's a vegetable?

Like they eased up on the slave trade? Like they eased up on obesity? Like they eased up the deep fryer market?

Or do you mean more like how they eased up on education spending, sex education, and the use of yall?.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that slavery is BS, it just that I'm surprise that it came from someone who was parading around using a Hitler avatar:confused:. That stuff you mention pretty much describes the whole region, not just the south. And as for "y'all" everybody has a different way of speaking, a different dialect if you will and shouldn't be mocked. Please don't be that girl.

Misty

Ronin
giphy.gif

For the love of turkeys he can:P.
200_s.gif

Wow you guys are some real sadists then huho_O?
So basically he's a vegetable?

giphy.gif

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that slavery is BS, it just that I'm surprise that it came from someone who was parading around using a Hitler avatar:confused:.

I don't really see how those two factors are related. I didn't support old hitler except in the sense of him having an excess of vision, I support New Hitler. I support embracing the Hitler within yourself.
hat stuff you mention pretty much describes the whole region, not just the south.
Yes, the region known as the south.

And as for "y'all" everybody has a different way of speaking, a different dialect if you will and shouldn't be mocked.
Yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Please don't be that girl.
10-things-i-hate-about-you-expectations-mine-people-favim-com-175096.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bring Ari, Pendio, Zelda13, HeroOfTime, DekuNut, and BWWA for the purpose of company but aside from easy things like making fires I doubt they'd be very useful.

I'd say that people like Eren and Matt would be useful as well as good company most of the time.

And I'd hate to be stuck on an island with people like The Joker or Robyn.

May update later

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Easily Loz, he probably knows so much useful ****. And Dan for entertainment. And the fattest user for food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom