• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern If You Had To/Could Date Any Zelda Character, Who Would It Be?

L

links-shadow

Because I am really boring, I would choose Link in either his OoT, TP, or SS incarnation (I like them for different reasons, so). I think it is pretty self-explanatory, really.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...it seems I forgot about Nayru, the oracle of Ages. I figure that we could practically live together forever since she could always reverse time, right? ;)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm surprised no one said ??? (creepy hand in the toilet thing :P)

As for myself, Probably Malon or Ilia. They're nice and down to earth. Though I did have a crush on Zelda once... :embarrassed:

I'd have to say...Cremia simply because she seems like a more developed character than her Ocarina of Time counterpart. I think Anju would be my runner up though.

Why is everyone saying "Midna in her true form" and no-one likes Midna in her Imp form? ≈P I'd go with her. SS Zelda is close, though.

I would tap midnas *** all day id she was in her imp form.
Did I just say that?
Damn right I did and if anyone agrees with me like this post.

Engineer Link, and no other. <3 He's cute, funny, my age, and he can drive a train. We could explore New Hyrule, break pots and find all the crazy middle-of-nowhere stations. And I think he'd like me as a passenger. I'd never yell at him for ignoring the signs, in fact I'd probably man the cannon and beat them all down.

If only I could kill Zelda without her stealing a Phantom and coming back to claim him :`(

In all truth, I'd love to be in a steady relationship with him. He's not only a good fighter, but he's good at solving puzzles and clearly really smart, as he can drive the train so well at his age. He's also stealthy, and good at working in a team--an asset I can't claim.

Date ALL the characters!

I've always been attracted to the other races though...

So I'd hit a Zora or Rito all day, every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom