• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern If You Had To/Could Date Any Zelda Character, Who Would It Be?

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
If you could, or had to date any Zelda Character (Zelda FanFics allowed...) Who would it be?

for Me i'd have to say Saria, I think she is quite unique, and frankly, she is the only good looking Kokori.

I do believe Im kind of an old dog to like fictional characters.

Anyway...

Princess Zelda or Malon (in her Ocarina of Time apperance)
Malon or Princess Zelda

There is no right answer. :3

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
gJme881.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Has to be Midna in her true form! Who wouldn't want a strong attractive evil/good Princess who can turn into a giant spider?

Dan

Has to be Midna in her true form! Who wouldn't want a strong attractive evil/good Princess who can turn into a giant spider?
Spoilers!
There is only one Zelda character I'd truly like to date and be with forever, her free spirit, luscious good looks and beautiful beyond anything man could achieve, I of course am talking about Epona :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
for Me i'd have to say Saria, I think she is quite unique, and frankly, she is the only good looking Kokiri.

This is me all the way. If there was any Zelda character to date it'd be Saria, and if I had to date it'd be Saria (or Cremia...or both who knows).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Wolf Link.

We'd go to the park and play fetch. The kiss at the end, instead of being awkward or even romantic would be cute because it'd be a nose-nuzzle and a lick - doggie kisses!

In all honesty, I have someone in my life who'd be pretty upset if I dated any human(oid) character from the series, but having a pet for a few hours would be a-okay.

K

kishero

i would so date the leader of gerutos because i like a wild adventurious one

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
:embarrassed:
I can't decide...
Either Pipit or Vaati. There. I said it.
You're stuck with Vaati, he's the only one of those two who's single. And we both know Mr Blue Eyed Freckles isn't one to cheat...him and Karane are a canon pairing.

I would say Groose. Don't laugh...once he goes through his character development, he's just my type. His personality mixes well with mine, we're both jokesters. My alter ego OC ends up with him, so yeah. Stick the hotheads together, they'll mellow each other out if they don't kill each other first xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom