• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got the Chance to Live Anywhere in the Zelda Series Where Would You Live?

Ordon, probably. If not, then somewhere in the TP Castle Town. Or maybe I could make myself a place in the Lake Hylia in TP. That particular Lake Hylia is gorgeous.

C

Chainmail Tunic

The spot just outside Zora's Domain set during the Twilight Princess time. I'd live in the upper cove with all those pillars and I could work on my rock climbing without being afraid of falling to my death since the water would help break my fall to an extent.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
I think I would like to live in Clock Town. It's just such an active and lively place, and of course they have their festivals and stuff, and it's very populated. There is also plenty to do around clock town, making it a fairly ideal place to live.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I think there are a couple places within the series I could see myself living.

First, the Forest Temple from OoT. It strikes me as pretty much an old, abandoned castle-esque place located in the middle of an enchanted forest. Aside from that awesomeness, I’d love to walk around in that block puzzle room, it’s like having a private labyrinth. (Except that it would be a labyrinth memorized somewhat easily. I’d still enjoy it though. I might decide to sometimes glue tons of furniture on the wall/ceilings to disorient people even more. :P) Plus you get a twisting hallway, and courtyards with a secret passage connecting them through the well. Plus with all the magic teleports in the lost woods I’ve got easy access to several parts of Hyrule. Definitely a place I’d be willing to live in if I were in Hyrule.

Second, the Snowpeak Ruins from TP. It’s already a very cozy place, and I like the abandoned feeling you get when you explore. It’s a fixer-upper, but that’s part of what I like about it. In fact, I might leave it partially broken down in several places. Plus, there are friendly resident Yetis. And the place is big enough that I could stick to myself for the most part, so I wouldn’t get too annoyed by them. Also, free snowboarding.

Third, Faron Woods/Ordon Village from TP. If there was any sort of village I’d live in, it would be Ordon Village. It seems to be a peaceful little community, and it’s got easy access to Hyrule Field, and thus much of Hyrule. Not to mention it’s right next to the forest, which is a plus. I might actually choose to have my house out of the way, actually in the forest, but I think I’d visit Ordon frequently.

Overall, I suspect I’d like to spend more of my time exploring Hyrule in general than sticking to one spot if I lived there, but as places to recoup and rest, the above are my favorite choices. Except for Snowpeak being a little too out of the way for easy travel. I guess it’s more like a vacation home then. :P

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Snowpeak Ruins from TP. It’s already a very cozy place, and I like the abandoned feeling you get when you explore. It’s a fixer-upper, but that’s part of what I like about it. In fact, I might leave it partially broken down in several places. Plus, there are friendly resident Yetis. And the place is big enough that I could stick to myself for the most part, so I wouldn’t get too annoyed by them. Also, free snowboarding.

Snowpeak ruins actually reminded me of the forest temple from OoT due to its isolated, abandoned feeling, and I loved the atmosphere in both. That being said, I don't know about living in snowpeak ruins :eek: I'd be afraid of stepping into a room with no floor and falling right to my doom :/ (the frequent abysses made me question yeto & yeta's taste in interior design xD I'm not sure how yeto manages to get around those parts) It's a bit hazardous to be living around there I'd say^^;

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hyrule Castle all the way!!! Lol if I couldn't be royalty then I guess...Castle Town in Ocarina of Time. In the happy time, obviously. You know, not the ReDead-infested plaza.

Ganondork

goo
I would pick the Dark World, as long as I have the mirror so I can stay in my human form. Other than turning into a defenseless animal, the Dark World is kinda cozy. Kinda. Except for the annoying monsters, but I'll just bring a giant sword with me :)

W

White_link

I would love to live in faron. Ordon village is there And there are places to dxplore. Plus I just love the forest.( ̄(工) ̄)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I would so live in the Shadow Temple from OoT. Well because I'm goth/emo. I love the blood and dead stuff everywhere. It just is my kind of place. My second place to like would be the Stock Pot Inn from MM. Because you can have a great room after the moon falls :)!!!!!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Snowpeak ruins actually reminded me of the forest temple from OoT due to its isolated, abandoned feeling, and I loved the atmosphere in both. That being said, I don't know about living in snowpeak ruins :eek: I'd be afraid of stepping into a room with no floor and falling right to my doom :/ (the frequent abysses made me question yeto & yeta's taste in interior design xD I'm not sure how yeto manages to get around those parts) It's a bit hazardous to be living around there I'd say^^;

Heh, yeah. I really like that aspect of the Snowpeak Ruins though, gives me the chance to customize it a bit when I fix some of it up, and other parts can remain in a peaceful state of ruin. (Reserved for unwanted guests, perhaps. Or just there to be in a state of ruin. Or both. :P) I definitely see where you’re coming from though, I'd really have to be careful to not fall into some dark, cold, abyss. D:

Still, I think it could be a cozy place to rest a while whilst exploring Hyrule, since if I could live there I'd be in Hyrule, and likely want to explore rather than stay put. :P

I think I would live in TP Lake Hylia, but I'd steer clear of those two weirdos. Fyer looks like that rapper guy J-Z (sp?). ...and then there's the other guy, Falbi (WEEEEIRDO). I think I'd live in any Lake Hylia from the Zelda series.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
definitely snowpeak ruins.

first i'd have to kill all the monsters though....

but think how awesome it would have a mansion with a snowboarding course outside of it!!!!

that would truly be AWESOME!!!!

crud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom