• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got the Chance to Live Anywhere in the Zelda Series Where Would You Live?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
That's a tough question you're asking there.

Hmm, I really have to think about this one. I guess I'd pick the Hidden Village from Twilight Princess. Nice and exclusive and cut off from everything else... just how I like it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would like to live on Outset Island. The place seems calm, it isn't cramped with people, and you can spend your entire day lounging, doing nothing except to look in the sea with your telescope.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I would want to live in Ordon village, since the people seem friendly, and the surroundings are beautiful and calm.

L

leviwar

i would like to live in Zoras domain because i love being around the water

I would live in Zoras Domain from any Zelda title i love being in and around water. Plus its connected to all of hyrule so i would be able to travel and see everything anyway. Thats just MY opinion though

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I would like to live on Lake Hylia. It has gorgeous scenery and would be a wonderful place to live...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom