• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Roam Hyrule...

Epona

Ordon Village
Definitely Lake Hylia. It's just always so pretty! :) I'd have an awesome time if I got to spend a whole day there.

Great Bay from Majora's Mask. Two reasons why:
1) I didn't get to explore it the first time I played MM, and I heard it was a pretty cool place, and
2) Zora is my favorite Hyrulean race

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would definitely go to Zora's Domain in TP and Gerudo Valley in OoT. And of course Windfall Island in WW!
But if I must choose out of all games it would be TP's Zora Domain. This place wins it for me because of the beauty and the serenity

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
Hmm, an intresting question indeed. Since I love WW so much I guess I should pick a scenery from that game, but because I have a internal fear of drowning, probably not. The best place I could think of would be in Terminia, (as long as it wasn't going through a apocalypse that is) specifically the Mountain Village after Goht was defeated.

L

LinkThe8th

Zora's Domain and Hyrule Market. Zora's ROCK!!!!!!!(Guitar Solo)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
For me it would be Kakariko Village from A Link to the Past. I love the atmosphere that that small village has and I would love to spend a day there just watching people live their normal lives there as well as getting to know it's inhabitants. I'd also spend time at the library there and read up on some of Hyrule's ancient history and some of it's legends and stories. I'd also play some of the games that they have there and go shopping for stuff.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
hmmm, in OoT, I'd say Gerudo Valley, one, the horseback archery range, and the training grounds, plus...maybe go to the Spirit Temple and annoy those Anubis things... >:3
displayimage.php

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Like everybody here, I love Zora's Domain (from TP). I could live there, behind the waterfall in a cavern. Lake Hylia is also a good choice. Or just anywhere on the Great Sea or no, Papuchia Village from Spirit Tracks ! I kinda like the atmosphere there. I can't make a choice !

S

Sheik

I'd spend the day riding around on Epona in Hyrule Field (TP). I think that'd be fun... ^^

Oooohhhh, good question!

I'd have to say Clock Town from Majora's Mask because ever since I was a kid, Clock Town represented this kinda...paradise to me. But there would certainly be plenty to do, lots to see, plenty of people to talk to, plus, I could visit the Astral Observatory as well (since it's connected and all.)

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Probably either Zora's Domain and Lake Hylia from TP (I love sliding down the waterfall, the cannon game, flying up the river on that giant monster, soo fun :D) or Gerudo's Fortress from OoT. That place is awesome (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom