• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Roam Hyrule...

I

ItsJustTheChad

If you had the chance to spend a day in ANY area in ANY of the Zelda games (without life threatening monsters and situations) for one day where would it be? And you can only choose one section. For example: Kokiri Forest (OoT). Gerudo Desert (TP). Get it? :D

Oh and be careful saying the lost woods because you might be in there longer than a day. D:

Personally I would want to visit Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess. The castle town reminded me of Oblivion. Plus it would be cool to run around talking to people and possibly seeing Linnk 'cause God knows he was running through there constantly. ;P

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I would visit the Palace of Twilight, and bring along a flashlight with extra batteries.

I

ItsJustTheChad

I would visit the Palace of Twilight, and bring along a flashlight with extra batteries.

Hahaha!!! Yes! That's excellent. Although if I saw those hand things i'd freak out... I hated them

i would want to go to TP lake hylia. it is very pretty, and i like swimming. the two clown's games would be fun to play for real, too. i would especially like the cannon.:lol: also it has zoras :zora: witch is awesome!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I would go to Skyloft!!! Seems like a cool place. Wait, I live there, next to Link's house, it's the one on the left, by the way.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Sacred grove in all the games it's in. I love the forests and howpretyt the tree's are.

Also a must for me would be any of the Zora's domain. I love the Zora people and the waterfalls, light foliage around the area, everything about it really.

I would go to Kokiri Forest (OoT) i mean, id fit in perfectly there! I mean, i look like im 12 XD and i act very childish, and there's no place i love more than the forest! I would probably help out thoes that poor Kokiri who just can't seem to pick up that rock, and I'd also go see that drawing on the side of Link's house.

If I could spend A second day in Hyrule, I would go to Market to play some Bombchu bowling!

I'd go to the TP zora's domain and dive from the top of the waterfall if I had the guts, and if I got bored I'd "acsedentally" cheat and get washed down to the main part of Lake Hylia. I'd like to try to hit all those birds from atop the tower.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
i would want to go to TP lake hylia. it is very pretty, and i like swimming. the two clown's games would be fun to play for real, too. i would especially like the cannon.:lol: also it has zoras :zora: witch is awesome!
I totaly agree! Lake Hylia is awesome, and in the game beautiful! In real life, it would be breathtaking. I would also like to to Outset or Windfall island from WW. Or even Links privite oasis. That would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom