• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have One Wish...

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
If you could have one wish, what would it be? No, more wishes or the ability to have whatever you want do not count. Anyways, I would wish to be able to go between any type of video game and the real world. I would love to go riding epona. :D

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
To become Link probably, you all know how awesome he is! :P
If I couldn't do that, I'd use my wish to make the girl I like, like me! >.<
She doesn't really notice me at all, it's annoying!
Or, like Ver-go said, just get loads of cash and use it all. :D
I'd buy all the Zelda games. :D

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would want to be the most wise person in the world. If I could be. I would be able to give great advice and maybe even know everything. Hopefully wars would end and I could some how bring peace to the world. I know Im dreaming... but that is my wish ^^

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would wish for peace in my soul and my mind. No wait. Not just in my soul and mind but for everyone in this universe (or universes if there are more then one).

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'd probably wish for more wishes. :P Then you can get anything you want. A time machine, super powers, a beach body, a trillion dollars, a toothpick, or even a purple piggy bank to hold candy in. The essentials. But you don't get just one of those, you get 'em all! But of course, when you can have anything you want at any time, life would probably lose a lot of meaning to some people.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm one of the more boring people who wish infinitive money :P. Then I can buy what I want and give people some money to help them out of financial trouble. My own boat, my own gamestore, my own island in the shape of the Triforce....it would be so awesome :P

Claire

The Geekette
I would wish for eternal happiness for all.

Why? If everyone was already happy, there would be no need for anything more. Money, intelligence, and riding Epona cannot contribute on a global scale of happiness, because all of these things (besides riding Epona.. I think) can become corrupted. With world peace, or universal happiness, the world would be a greater place. What else would you expect a humanitarian wish for? ^^

Kazumi

chagy
Hrmm... That's a good question.. I think I would also want infinite moneys. Then, I could get anything, and I could just pay people to stop fighting wars! :P I would get my own island like Smitie, and I would buy every piece of Zelda merchandise ever to exist ever. Then, I could also buy a giant mountain that reaches up past the clouds and can be seen from anywhere on earth, and on top of the mountain would be my giant death fortress, where I would sit around all day and watch Sailor Moon and play Zelda, and maybe launch a few ICBMs.

Ahhh yes. That ultimate one-wish question. I've actually had to write a lot of papers in school about wishes and I always have the same one.

My wish if that my friends and I could warp into any book, movie, or game and become main characters. And you could warp out whenever you want. It would be a completely epic wish to fight alongside Aragorn at Helm's Deep or to vanquish Ganon with Link.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Here would be my wish: The power to generate matter and objects from nothing. I mean, if I wanted a bag of chips, why go to the store when I can just generate a bag of chips from my bare hands! How about Majora's Mask (I still have to get that game!), I can just place it from my hands into the '64! I could create alternate realities, generate portals to other places, and create events that would be my benefit. Its basic, yet it works, since I wouldn't have to pull off the "Ask for more wishes" stunt, since I would be the wish granter!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
If I had one wish, I would wish that their was no animal cruelty. Darn, I would actually have wished for 100 wishes D: Ugh, ahaha. Darn rules!!! Well, I love, love, love animals and people that hurt them should go to Hell. But, yeah, that's what I would do with my wish !

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Here would be my wish: The power to generate matter and objects from nothing. I mean, if I wanted a bag of chips, why go to the store when I can just generate a bag of chips from my bare hands! How about Majora's Mask (I still have to get that game!), I can just place it from my hands into the '64! I could create alternate realities, generate portals to other places, and create events that would be my benefit. Its basic, yet it works, since I wouldn't have to pull off the "Ask for more wishes" stunt, since I would be the wish granter!

...I like it, but that counts as the ability to have whatever you want. Read the first post.

Most of the things I want are things that I can get by normal means (or at least I think I can.)

So my wish would probably be for peace and understanding amongst all living beings (you know, in case there are aliens :xd:) and for all evil to disappear.

That is quite honestly what I would like most. But if I were to choose a completely selfish wish, then I would wish for the power of shapeshifting with no major restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom