• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have One Wish...

13foxes

I would wish for eternal young or eternal life. Then, I'd have time to make more money than any person on Earth; to complete whatever I wanted, even if that takes 100 years or so. No need to rush for anything, since I had tons of time in my hand. Also, I'd love to see the world in the future, with modern machine and things I've never seen before.

So many things you can do when you have time. You want to fly? Easy, just live maybe 200 years latter and you'd be able to fly freely with the advanced technologies. You want money? Just work for 500 years and you'd be the richest person. You want to get into a video game? That would not be easy, but just continue to live for some time 'till there is 4D game and you'd get yourself into the game more than you thought you would. Believe me, when you're immortal, those years would pass in the blink of an eye.

I have seen many of my neighborhood that has died from old ages. When they got too old, some of them willing accepted the dead that was coming close, some cried, some regretted the things that they haven't done yet, some screamed in pain when they died, etc. I don't like people dying. I know I'd end up like that someday, but I don't want to be like that at all.

And that's my wish. It's not like it's gonna come true anyways.

That's easy, I would wish to be capable of controlling time. Because if I could control time, I would never die 'cause I could go back in time. I would be super fast 'cause I could stop time walk somewhere and start time. I could beat anyone in a fight. But here is the best part. I could get games that have never came out yet and I could go back in time so that I forgot the game and I'd replay it and it would be as awesome as it was the first time!

Pretty cool huh?

Duh, I'd wish for world domination... no... universal domination... no.. galactic domination... no.. um.. whats after galactic... well whatever it is.. I want dominance of that...

Dude, the universe is bigger than a galaxy. The uni-verse (Uni = only one) is made up of billions and billions of galaxy's. As far as we know the universe is the biggest. In less you count all dimensions like game dimensions and stuff.

Last edited:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
My one wish would be to have mine and my parents college tuition paid off. Why? because It would be so helpful to know that we wouldn't have to worry about making payments after graduation! Also, I could find a job and eventually move out with no problems which is something I'm sure my family would be happy with. :)

i would wish for time control like Water-Is-Evil. i'd be able to skip everything i hated in the blink of an eye. and slow down time so i get more time to relax. but most of all, i'd want to go back in time to fix all mistakes.i'd be able to help everyone with all of their problems. i'd do this by watching the news and going back to that moment to stop bad things from happening, like murders and robberies. the world would be a better place.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well l have 2, a selfish and a non one. The ability to shift from reality to non reality, you know from anime, cartoons, games, so and so and beable to control that and one knot or make dreams real.

My other is world peace, its annoying thatpeople arguue and fight over o small things like money religous things, why cant every one get along T.T, and no animal abusing, we have changed this earth so much, it was the animals place to begin with, it wasnt ours, so why did we take it and destroy what belonged to them?

K

kalikid98

I would love to control ELEMENTS. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Well l have 2, a selfish and a non one. The ability to shift from reality to non reality, you know from anime, cartoons, games, so and so and beable to control that and one knot or make dreams real.

My other is world peace, its annoying thatpeople arguue and fight over o small things like money religous things, why cant every one get along T.T, and no animal abusing, we have changed this earth so much, it was the animals place to begin with, it wasnt ours, so why did we take it and destroy what belonged to them?

Those are some good wishes I HATE ANIMAL ABUSING.:mad:

I would wish for all wishes to be nulled in the universe so it will not go into the wrong hands. If not, then I would wish for the world to be a world of alchemy. Were everything is made of Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. But nobody gets powers, this is not based off of avatar, it is based off something else.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
To Gain All the Powers Of Shadow The Hedgehog with the chaos emeralds.

That means the ability of chaos control,teleporting,all his chaos powers,immortality,being a super powered badass, being able to move as fast as sonic the hedgehog and gain some badass hover shoes. and to top it all all, Super Shadow giving Me True ulimate power over everything. I would not mind wering the Limimeters that he weres on his wrists two and then taking them off to unleash The Ultimate Power.

All those Who apose Me Look Out Becuase Ill be sure to bring a new and unheard of order to this world that likes the world have never seen.(But that may not be a bad thing,Now who do you think would be a threat to order and justice in the world?)

Originally Posted by Diablo
I would wish for my own army so I could take over a country.

Then with the powers I have gained from my Wish, I will use Chaos Blast to destroy your Army, Becomes SUPER Gannondorf,Chaos....BLAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!

your armys Dead.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I would wish for a genie lamp with an actual genie that cant grant wishes and then keep wishing for more genies :D

all the knowledge in the world.

why wish for infinite money if you know how to get that without wishing.
you could also find a way for more wishes if you needed more ofcourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom