• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have One Wish...

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Mine is superficial. I would wish to have infinite resources and time to travel the world. I would bring Caleb and several friends along...traveling by oneself is just not fun. It's sharing the experiences together :D

Kybyrian

The thing that I would wish for would truly be offensive and racist, so I'll say it and just blotch out parts.

Plain and simple, I'd wish to be a dictator of America and lead up to have allies and then strive towards conquering the world and then make everything awesome in my view.

D

DekuLink

I'd wish for more wishes. But excluding that, I would wish to be in heaven.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I'd wish to become a super soldier right here, right now, so my entire existence is a superweapon. That would be pretty fun.

I'd wish that people would just say what they mean, or that I could always tell. Basically, that I could be kinda psychic in a sense. I think that would satisfy a lot of social gaps I seem to find myself in.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
This is tough.
I'd wish either for happiness or for a time machine. My life could definately use the happiness, but I've always wanted to have a time machine.... Hmmmm.....
Can I wish for both so long as they're in one wish? :P

Kybyrian

This is tough.
I'd wish either for happiness or for a time machine. My life could definately use the happiness, but I've always wanted to have a time machine.... Hmmmm.....
Can I wish for both so long as they're in one wish? :P

Using the word 'and' or any other word that links two wishes together nulls the wish. :P Just wish for two wishes. People say you can't do it but I bet you can.

Len

Zelda On Paper
its too difficult... i would wish for my own dimensional-fiction world, i could travel between the real world and the un-real world, or at least a magical door that sends you there and back too, (i have an incredible imagination...i did never know that)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
One wish? Well, why don't we wish more wishes than? :P
But if i can't than i wish invinite money. Invincible is another great wish, live forever, don't let the death fear you. (No, i don't fear death but whatever, have a eternal life is much better.)

Wish to be a Dragon would be nice too. Flying in the skies and spitting fire, just cool. But i go for the first one, more wishes.

Zarom

The King
I'd like to be able to travel between time. I could go in the past and change things... or maybe to have a LOT of money! :D:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom