• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i want meta knight to stay, I freaking love meta knight. but i had the idea that I thought would be cool if MEGAMAN totally showed up... I even worked a move set -

A- punches
B- small shot of mega buster
B (hold) charged mega buster
down B- slide
up B- you spring high into the air from a random appearing rush coil (like sonic's random appearing jump springs)
side B - choose the special ability of any charicter on screen at random (like kirby with inhaling) except it takes a little time to switch
smash attack - Bass and Protoman come down and start fireing wildly across the screen and you megabuster is temporaraly powered up

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Ridley is too big for SBB. Look at him compared to the other characters! He wouldn't fit in the stages. Anyways heres my list:
1.Shadow(Hes better than Sonic)
2. Eevee(Would replace Pokemon Trainer)
3.Knuckles
The person I want who should make a comeback is Mewtwo.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Some newcomers I would like to see are Toon Zelda (who can transform into Tetra similar to Sheik), Waluigi, Ashley and Jimmy T. from WarioWare (a guy can dream can't he?), and maybe Toon Ganondorf & Vaati but I don't think they've been in enough games.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'd like to see some Drawn to Life characters in SSBB. Also maybe Spongebob! Lol, that would be epic!

K

KingofRedLions

I'd just like to see what they'd expect the Tingle character to have for attacks, I'd get a good laugh out of it

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Toon Zelda/Tetra (I want them in more than anyone)
Geno from SMRPG
Vaati
Yarn Kirby
Byrne
Paper Mario
Bowser Jr. (SMS)
Raichu

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Geno. I hoped he would be in brawl. I even had a move set for him.

B: Geno Beam
A weak beam that pierces through all opponents.

^+B: Geno Whirl
Geno turns into a small tornado and gets hurled up in the air.

<or>+B: Geno Force (I made it up)
Geno uses an energy whip and can throw enemies with it.

V+B: Geno Boost
Geno slowly recover's from his wounds.

Final Smash: Geno Flash
Geno turns into a cannon and doesm 100% to all opponents.

More chracter ideas coming soon.....

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I'd like to see either Goku (who would have possibly a similar Final Smash as Sonic) or Ichigo Kurusaki in the game(Ichigo using the Vizard mask for his Final Smash).

As for who I'd like to keep in, aslong as Toon Link or some variation of Child Link stays in I'll be more than happy!

Jedizora

:right:
I want them to put the overlord from the overlord game series. they did have one on the wii so it is possible.
Move set:
UP-B:a floating rock. like snake's.
B:sword slash.
SIDE-B:send a minion.
DOWN-B: switch minion types. Red use fire(ranged). Green invisible. Blue can swim(others drown). Brown are all around fighters.
FINAL SMASH:make a big giant hole in the middle of the stage that can not be jumped across(minions grab you and bring you down), but the overlord has acsess via a floating rock.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
To be realistic I'll use the pattern of how SSB games get new characters. Atleast I think they use this. I do want megaman so badly. So the pattern is that in SSB the characters we're from N64 and below. SSBM had characters from the N64. SSBB had characters from the GC and GBA. SSBD(Super Smash Bros. Duel) will have characters from the Wii and DS and the original 12 of course. I'd really want the Chibi-robo robot in SSBD. I'd want Tetris pieces too. Maybe a tetris stage.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
I would want Quote of Cave Story. Some awesome movesets could be made, as well as an awesome stage.
Megaman would be great, with a rapid fire megabuster similar to Fox's laser, but a little more powerful.
the swordsman from Muramasa: the Demon Blade. He could switch between broadsword and Katana, being either very fast or extremely powerful. Also some possible creative stages.
Soren of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Like Zelda, only cool and more powerful.
Protoman: Like Megaman, only has a sheild to reflect with and is less powerful with melee, easier to send flying, and stronger but slower Megabuster.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I wanted to see Midna is brawl. I think she'd make a good character. They should have added her instead of Toon Link. BTW SOLID SNAKE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i worked out a moveset for shadow the hedgehog
B: homing attack
Up-B: Chaos Control (like zelda's farore's wind)
Over-B: Chaos Spear
Down-B: Spin Dash
Final Smash: Chaos Blast
i'd also want ichigo kurosaki, but i can't think of a moveset for him -_- i also want Bowser jr., Knuckles, and Cecil from Final Fantasy 4 (which WAS originally on a nintendo system)
Simon Belmont and Megaman should definatly be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom