• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

T

Toon link

if i could have any character; I'd have Tobi, cause Tobi is a good boy!:xd:

G

goronlink45

what charcter do i want in brawl

I say majoras mask. They should add majora's mask charters.

T

Toon link

Id also like it if link could turn into wolf form like Zelda does with shiek. that would be cool.

B

bob

Im with toon link on that one, it would be so awesome to be able to be wolf link.

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Personally, I think there's enough of playable Zelda-characters. SSB needs more of Nintendos other franchises, like what about Simon Belmont? Banjo? Crono? Or did anyone say... Megaman?

P

Punchout

Do a microsoft charecter since they did a sony one maybe ... um THE MASTER CHIEF

J

Jirrup

Personally, I think there's enough of playable Zelda-characters. SSB needs more of Nintendos other franchises, like what about Simon Belmont? Banjo? Crono? Or did anyone say... Megaman?

YES. Simon CERTAINLY deserves a place in the world of SSB. Megaman wouldn't be bad either.

L

LINK15

Ike is my favorite character already in the game, but I'd love to see Naruto or Erica from Sacred Stones.:D

R

Reoko

i'll love to have gene from god hand to come join the brawl. that guys awsome!:D

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Onilink of course. he would be awsome.
lets see, how about Soren from fire emblem, we only see fire emblem characters with weapons. so why not magic?
other hunters from metroid prime like rundas, that would be cool.

Sothe, for Fire Emblem. He would be a great addition to the selection of speed characters. I've constructed an entire moveset for him.

T

Toon link

I also think the should add toon Zelda with light arows, that would be sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom