• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Erase Your Memory of a Zelda Game and Replay It What One Would It Be?

What game would you replay if you could erase your memory of it?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link

• Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Link's Crossbow Training

• BS Games

• CDI Games

• Tingle Games

• Total voters

pacpix

AWESOME
I would replay FSA. I think it is a great game that merged old and new graphics and very well. Also playing as four links made much more complex puzzles.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
WW for sure. It was a great game and initially got me hooked on Zelda, so I would love to go through that experience again. It would also get rid of the nagging feeling I have that it's only my favorite because it was my first.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well I have to vote for MM.

Simply because it was the first Zelda i beat 100% and I was only 6 years old.

I remember that puzzles came in easy and I enjoyed to be timed. I had soo much fun with it, it was also my first game (considering that it came in the Zelda collectors edition)
Simply like that..It was my Zelda and how much I enjoyed it going through it. It was joy that I felt in my inocent days..now its a long memory. One that if I could, I would live again.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
OoT, definitely. I have some great memories of the game, but a lot of those come from watching others play through it. In fact, I saw the ending before I had ever started it, so I knew what the entire plot was. I would love to play through it without knowing how things were going to turn out.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
WW. It wasn't the hardest game in the series, so it was a great introductory. The story is pretty great, and its entertaining most of the way through! Except the tri-force hunt. That would turn me away a little bit.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ocarina of Time, because it truly was a great game, but my own immersion in it was when I had to turn to walkthroughs at certain parts. If I could redo it, I definitely would have taken it slower and tried to figure out the puzzles for myself...that way I wouldn't feel like I missed something since playthrough one.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ocarina of Time for me. I didn't quite feel the epicness that people were talking about when I went into this game, but my thoughts might change if I replay the game from scratch without memories. That's my reason.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would repeat LoZ ALTTP. love that game! I would definitely play this game again. It has interesting but frustrating bosses. Precise but not accurate items and helpful characters. Scary and Adventurous themes and songs. I'm going to repeat this game.

Im going to have to say the original Legend of Zelda. I played it on my NES. My favorite part was walking into the room where Gannon was. :)

I actually had this happen with majora's mask.. I remember parts of it, but since it had been over 6 years since I first played it. Major portions were as if I was playing hte game for the first time all over again.

If I could do a game over again as if the memory was erased.... I think I would pick WW or LoZ. LoZ is my favorite and it takes some patience and skill to get through it. Windwaker on the other hand, I just think it would be nice to go through the story as if it was my first time again.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I would erase my memory of Ocarina of Time because I have too many memories of playing it and so much nostalgia. I would like to experience the epic adventure all over again. It would feel like such a huge game because I have no memories of playing it. A close runner up is the first LoZ so I could play the game and find all of the secrets by myself and experience it the way it was supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom