• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Be an SS Race...

SS Race?

• Skyloftian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheikah

• Demon

• Kikwi

• Parella

• Loftwing

• Mogma

• Goron

• Total voters

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
It's hard to choose, but it would be epic to be a Skyloftian. If I want to learn how to be a ninja, I'll learn the ways of the Sheikah. If I want to roll like a Goron, I'll get the alchemy guy to make me some kind of armour for rolling. Also, I get to live in the Sky and ride a Loftwing, so yeah.

I would be a Demon, because I love to hang with Ghirahim. I think he secretly has his own little place were he does his hair and what not! xD OR a Kikwi! I love those little things, their so cute how they get scared by Fi. :D

Fig

The Altruist
I love the Kikwis!:) They are the most adorable race in Skyward Sword. Surprisingly, they remind me of Bulbasaur, since they are both plant and animal!:)

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
totally skyloftians!!! awesome birds to fly on is really enough, also the fact that you are totally a normal guy is something you cant really get with another race

I would love to be a sheikah, and work with godesses and be stealthy. However, being a skyloftian would be fun too, flying around on a loftwing. I am tied for both. :)

Definitely Skyloftian for the same reasons everyone else has already stated.
Sheikah is definitely a close second though. Very cool race.

LizXGhirahimX

Saranghaeyo Kevin Woo!
I chose Demon ^^ Demon Lord Ghirahim, OHYES, Im Ghiraliz ^^ Nah just kidding, but if i had the option to change into one of these races for realz.. i'd choose Demon (: I just love Demon(s) (lords)

S

ShadowLinkDemon

I'd be a demon for sure~ (: but aside from that i'd be a skyloftian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom