• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Be an SS Race...

SS Race?

• Skyloftian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheikah

• Demon

• Kikwi

• Parella

• Loftwing

• Mogma

• Goron

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
If you could be a race from SS, which one would you be? If Zoras were in the game, I would choose to be one in a heartbeat, but, since they aren't, I would be a Skyloftian. It's fun to ride around on a huge bird. What about you guys?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hylian (Skyloftian). Just like A_LINK_IN_TIME, I figured a Loftwing would be freakishly AWESOME to have! Also, I have byproducts of Hylia within me, so that's great to know as well. Lastly, I'm in the SKY! (:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sheikah. I love the idea of being able to perform ninja-like moves and wield magical barriers (which I believe is Nayru's Love, though I'm not to that part yet). Definitely these, and others that are having trouble coming to mind. =\

I'd definitely be a member of the Shiekah race. The Shiekah are my kind of people: quiet, stealthy, and behind the scenes; very mysterious.

Impa - a Shiekah - was also one of the best characters in SS, in my opinion.

I'd definitely be a member of the Shiekah race. The Shiekah are my kind of people: quiet, stealthy, and behind the scenes; very mysterious.

The exact same reason I want to be a Shiekah. Weird. My second choice would be a Goron because he can roll into a ball, like my favorite character Samus Aran.

J

jazo152

i would be demon as i would look awesome as a demon and i just like the villans more, but demons are not nessecarily evil. and yes im the only one who voted so far

F

flint

mogmas are cool, they look so relaxed and they dig al day, looks fun.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Sheikah, their race is awesome, I would love to be a sheikah because of Impa. She's my favorite in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom